• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Enforced

Good games everyone then.
I finally reached 400 hours on this game.
COMNXktVEAA7DWi.jpg

Dyle

Well you definitely evened it up with that one

Boy I wish I had someone to blame on that one other than myself. Ran right into a pole...

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Justice, you don't take the grass shortcut at all?

On Dragon Driftway? Which one? The one at the beginning I didn't take on the first lap because I wasn't going fast enough. And when I do take it I have to brake, since I can't turn as sharply with a bike.

The one at the end is impossible to take with a bike on 200cc--can't turn sharply enough no matter what.

Enforced

I'm back.. oh ill wait in the room while I listen to double cherry pass from 3D world.
Edit: nevermind Hypno is here. D:

DangerMan

Banned
New to this thread, can anyone fill me in to why I have never been able to get into a 200cc online match with items off and coins on. This is my ideal way to play Mario Kart 8 but the fact I am stuck playing it with CPUs is a little annoying as it would be way more fun if I could be playing with other people.

Also why is it that I can't start an online 200cc, no items, coins on, race with cpus if no one is playing and then have other people join in afterwards. If I could just go to Custom Race online, choose my ideal settings, play with cpus when it fails to find a game, and then potentially have someone join later even that would be a big improvement.

I can't help but feel that the quality of online matching making in games this generation is total garbage.

EDIT: To clarify, you can have bots online in Custom Race online but there must still be atleast 2 systems connected for the game to start. Even having 2 players on one system trying to do this online won't be enough, two systems must actually be connected for the race to start.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
New to this thread, can anyone fill me in to why I have never been able to get into a 200cc online match with items off and coins on. This is my ideal way to play Mario Kart 8 but the fact I am stuck playing it with CPUs is a little annoying as it would be way more fun if I could be playing with other people.

Also why is it that I can't start an online 200cc, no items, coins on, race with cpus if no one is playing and then have other people join in afterwards. If I could just go to Custom Race online, choose my ideal settings, play with cpus when it fails to find a game, and then potentially have someone join later even that would be a big improvement.

I can't help but feel that the quality of online matching making in games this generation is total garbage.

With the possible exception of 200cc with everything else at default, custom WWs are dead dead dead.

Roo

On Dragon Driftway? Which one? The one at the beginning I didn't take on the first lap because I wasn't going fast enough. And when I do take it I have to brake, since I can't turn as sharply with a bike.

The one at the end is impossible to take with a bike on 200cc--can't turn sharply enough no matter what.

I see.
Yeah, the one at the beginning. After the first set of item boxes.
I guess it's way harder for inside drift bikes to take that shortcut compared to outside drift ones.

Also, my sister is downloading an app on her iPad and her boyfriend is watching Netflix so I'm done for now. GGs guys.

Top Bottom