• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Well that's enough for me. GGs, but is there seriously any chance of going back to 150 someday? Call me an old man not worthy to eat your guys' banana peel but 200 just feels more hard than fun. I miss it when races were more about items than running into walls and falling off. Just didn't feel the same to me.

Enforced

Well that's enough for me. GGs, but is there seriously any chance of going back to 150 someday? Call me an old man not worthy to eat your guys' banana peel but 200 just feels more hard than fun. I miss it when races were more about items than running into walls and falling off. Just didn't feel the same to me.
I don't know. Its bit hard to go back because 150cc feels so slow now.

I'm willing to do 150cc if we can get enough people playing.

Dereck

That's why I stopped playing with you guys, but I realized that 200cc wasn't the problem, the problem is that I didn't want to adapt to it. So that's on me really.

I use the shoulder button (L and R) to drift and use items. Not ZL and ZR.

Interesting... I use ZL and ZR, and my right index finger got triggered during a race once, thanks to 200cc and excessive use of drifting. Not fun...

----------------------

Anyway, this may be weird, but I have been thinking about setting up a video camera toward my pro controller during races, just out of curiosity on how I play. Have anyone seen themselves playing or having friends tell you what you were like playing?

I can do 150 sometime.

That's why I stopped playing with you guys, but I realized that 200cc wasn't the problem, the problem is that I didn't want to adapt to it. So that's on me really.

I have no qualms with playing the cc that lets me firehop and demonslide with a heavyweight. Is tomorrow evening good?

I'll play 150cc to see how it goes. I might be available on Thursday night.

So let's do it. Friday night 10pm ET? Or is there a better time for everyone?

Edit: Day changed.

Dereck

CoasterFreak, I forgot to add that I gifted my Wii U to a family member. I don't have one anymore at the moment, contemplating buying a refurb at some point.

Gattuso

I thought you were done with school at this point :O

I completed my associates on the 2nd (I have a graduation ceremony on the 29th) but had signed up for the bachelors immediately which I have an online course in environmental science and on Friday I take a class in statistics this week. I only had a 2 week vacation. i'm still free today and tomorrow though, and of course the weekend and whatever days I decide not to tackle the online stuff.

Roo

I completed my associates on the 2nd (I have a graduation ceremony on the 29th) but had signed up for the bachelors immediately which I have an online course in environmental science and on Friday I take a class in statistics this week. I only had a 2 week vacation. i'm still free today and tomorrow though, and of course the weekend and whatever days I decide not to tackle the online stuff.

Busy schedule I see.
Congrats on the graduation ceremony, btw :D

Enforced

Congrats on your graduation ceremony.

Congrats on your graduation!

Let's just try 150cc frantic first... if we complain, getting salty, throwing the controller across the room then we can switch to 200cc.

I have never tried some courses in 150cc, so I'm really curious.

Off-topic... I have a new avatar!

But I can't get the background to be transparent, I saved it as png with transparent background. Any suggestion on how to do this? If anyone can lead me to a thread that can answer my question, that'd be great! :-D

Edit: FIXED! Thanks to a friend for help!

Top Bottom