• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

I didn't join because I'm busy beating Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. I was gonna join but since it seems you guys switched to the godawful 200cc that is the real reason I stopped playing - and not Splatoon - I'll go back to fighting the final boss.

It's a really good game BTW and it can be pretty challenging. It also has a good story, good framerate most of the time, etc. It's so much better than the mainline Pokemon games.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I didn't join because I'm busy beating Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. I was gonna join but since it seems you guys switched to the godawful 200cc that is the real reason I stopped playing - and not Splatoon - I'll go back to fighting the final boss.

It's a really good game BTW and it can be pretty challenging. It also has a good story, good framerate most of the time, etc. It's so much better than the mainline Pokemon games.

That was pretty positive review. I wasn't sure if I should pick up the game in the future or not. Now, I might whenever it's on sale.

Enforced

Oh no. Another kartgaf leave. :'(

@Enforced: I'm not leaving. I just hate 200cc. :p

And yes, why did you have this on Splatfest weekend? lol. Not to mention it's a Friday and on Fridays a lot of people don't get home until really late, especially the more casual players that would want 150cc to begin with. Saturday or Sunday would be better, but not this Saturday because of Splatfest.

@Enforced: I'm not leaving. I just hate 200cc. :p

And yes, why did you have this on Splatfest weekend? lol. Not to mention it's a Friday and on Fridays a lot of people don't get home until really late, especially the more casual players that would want 150cc to begin with. Saturday or Sunday would be better, but not this Saturday because of Splatfest.

Yeah I didn't realize about Splatfest up top couple of minutes ago. We could try again tomorrow.

Enforced

All right, I'm done too. GGs Enforced, Coaster, and Exentryk.

And you call ME terrible. If you want to see a REAL terrible person, look in the mirror!

I second this ^

He always play it too personal sometime.
*Looks in the mirror*
I don't see anything wrong with me. I'm a good boy. :3

btw I saw lot of Mario characters plushies. Most of them are from Mario 3D world. I want to buy all of them. The dry bowser plush cost around 20 dollars. D:

Roo

Sorry. Couldn't join in time ;_;
We went out for dinner and just came back 15 minutes ago.
Oh well, maybe tomorrow :p

Top Bottom