• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

I'm so good at using bananas in 200cc to ruin peoples lives

image.php

MrPanic

How the hell do i update this thing
Wait a bit on the WiiU home screen so you're sure it's connected to the interwebz and then start MK8. If that didn't work, go online in mk until it gives you an error about needing to update, then quit and restart Mk.

ChrisD

Now my controller connection went screwy and took over my character. Slammed me into a wall long enough for the game to auto Comm Error me.

What is up with you right now, game?

J@hranimo

Banned
Any tips? 200cc is brutal

I'd say for starters try and get your character, kart and wheels set to having pretty equal stats across the board. You gotta be well rounded with speed, acceleration, handling, weight, and traction.

Then for each turn I'd say start to drift a bit earlier and when you're at the halfway point of the your turn start braking and then let go when you're able to keep going. It takes practice and it may be a good idea to practice a little on some tracks offline. Hope this helps!

I'd say for starters try and get your character, kart and wheels set to having pretty equal stats across the board. You gotta be well rounded with speed, acceleration, handling, weight, and traction.

Then for each turn I'd say start to drift a bit earlier and when you're at the halfway point of the your turn start braking and then let go when you're able to keep going. It takes practice and it may be a good idea to practice a little on some tracks offline. Hope this helps!

I'll give it a shot.

Ah just noticed you can skeet custom games and choose 200cc as an option , never knew that existed and I've played 1000 of hours online lol

J@hranimo

Banned
Alright I think I'm done for now, although I might get back on tonight but idk. Now to go be productive with homework. Great races today guys! 200cc and these new tracks are amazing.

Red Hood

Banned
Is it just me or is being Mario Karted a lot more frequent in MK8? I never felt this much fury with Wii, Double Dash or N64. It looks stunning, feels and plays stunning, both DLC packs are great, 200cc is great (though I really need to get used to the speed), but getting Mario Karted fucking almost every time really makes me furious.

Top Bottom