• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

ChrisD

Will be back after a (hopefully) short grocery shopping trip. Hopefully everything isn't against me by then. Controllers screw-ups ahoy.

Roo

The only bad thing about this is that we keep our old accel stats so if you get hit, by the time you're fully recovered everyone ahead of you is 200km away from you making it even harder to finish in a good position

DaBoss

Finished 200cc 3 stars a while ago.

Used Mario + PWing + Slicks + Gold Glider for every cup so I can not rely on the traction to help me. The cup that gave me trouble was Crossing Cup (mostly Cheeseland). I think I got the handle of when to brake and not to brake.
that blue ribbon is hell.
Don't trick on it, if you can.

Make sure you drift on the non-bumpy parts.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I love getting lightning.

Finished 200cc 3 stars a while ago.

Used Mario + PWing + Slicks + Gold Glider for every cup so I can not rely on the traction to help me. The cup that gave me trouble was Crossing Cup (mostly Cheeseland). I think I got the handle of when to brake and not to brake.

Don't trick on it, if you can.

Make sure you drift on the non-bumpy parts.

I kept accidentally tricking when I tried to jump into a drift, lol. I also jumped over a gap in the side, I usually just barely fly off the last turn so I need to slow down there more.

tumblr_nna3v4Vtvk1qdmrf4o1_540.jpg

I finally played the DLC stages. I love all the new stages especially Big Blue and Animal Crossing Winter. 200CC is a blast. My brother and I tried it on Mute City and SNES Rainbow Road with the fastest cart and mushrooms only. Excellent.

Top Bottom