• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Omnicent

Are you playing frantic? If so... that's nothing. If I had the choice of getting red shells in 2nd place or bullet bill, I'd take the bullet bill =P

No I was in 1st and Justic had triple reds in second. I shouldn't have to say how that ended as I only had 1 banana

Azure J

HOLY FUCKING BALLS, I GOT 3RD

ON NEO BOWSER!

THIS IS LIKE GETTING FIRST IN EVERY OTHER RACE AT THE SAME TIME WHILE HIT WITH LIGHTNING PERMANENTLY

The game keeps messing up my place. On 4 different races it didn't "end" when I crossed the finish line and I was bumped down one spot in the rankings. Oddly the same player leapfrogged me each time.

Is this a known glitch?

Azure J

Baby Park is garbage. Not even fun for the items.

Who wanted this, again?

Just look at Baby Park nerds and folks saying Baby Park as a meme and remember:

These are the reasons why we couldn't have gotten Wario Colosseum
(the only remaining good Double Dash track)

If some of you don't have 200cc unlocked go to vs match and change the settings to 200cc. I can't play the Grand Prix but I can at least try it out.

Edit: my 6 year old daughter figured it out before I did :p

solomon

Oh my God, this is the third time this has happened my wii u has deleted my mk8 save file. I'm not sure what to do anymore, it seems every time I move it to my HDD I run into this issue.

Azuran

Banned
The best part about that race was being able to slaughter all those snowmen for being so hard to build.

WHERES YOUR SNOWMAM NOW BITCHES

Top Bottom