• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

RM8

Guys I've been playing for 2 days straight.

lRtE8L3.gif

Finally, finally I get a chance to sit down and play. I didn't have time to play all day yesterday and today but now I finally get to satisfy the itch!

Hasney

I wasn't bothered about the control scheme before, but I've woken up and it feels like I've destroyed nerves in my thumb. Nintendo pls.

In first the whole race. Hit hit by two red shells in a row 3 feet before the finish line...

That's my cue to call it quits for the night. Thanks for the awesome races GAF!

Man, I wish Boo was a playable character in this . Much rather have him than a wasted spot on a generic metal version of Peach, or all the baby characters =/

They look tasty. I can eat them if you don't want them. ;)

The green are Caramel, the Blue are chocolate, and the red were strawberry with cream cheese icing. The Green and Blue taste alright. The red were a disaster. In order to get the icing to look a somewhat acceptable shade of red I had to use a ton of "Christmas Red" icing coloring. That ended up making those cupcakes taste like straight up chemicals. Also the icing didn't set up at all in the fridge and turned into that melted mess.

I whipped up an emergency replacement batch of strawberry cupcakes today before people came over. Unfortunately they ended up looking like nothing.
rVpQyCK.jpg

jnWake

Are people still disappointed in the new Rainbow Road? After playing it a bit online I think it's a genius track, very skill based
(which is why I never vote for it)

Top Bottom