• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Tirod

Are people still disappointed in the new Rainbow Road? After playing it a bit online I think it's a genius track, very skill based
(which is why I never vote for it)

I love it! Especially when you get mushrooms to use. Super intense.

Also I totally blew the boost at the start of Tick Tock Clock due to posting on here.
Still won though :p

I think this game is telling me something when I make a small mistake, get to last place, and get mostly mushrooms as my only items to try to catch up. I need a break.

devonodev

Just joined tournament, and played what seemed to be the last race, got 3rd. No idea when people play due to timezones, but this should be fun :D

"the tournament is now closed"

OH HELL NAW
I made the tournament and, unfortunately, it requires at least a 30 minute window each week where the tournament "resets." Basically, it ends at 11:30 PM PST on Sunday and begins again 12:00 AM PST Monday. Think of the next 30 minutes as practice for the next tournament. ;)

ASTROID2

I made the tournament and, unfortunately, it requires at least a 30 minute window each week where the tournament "resets." Basically, it ends at 11:30 PM PST on Sunday and begins again 12:00 AM PST Monday. Think of the next 30 minutes as practice for the next tournament. ;)

Gotcha. Will come back for new tournament.

Jumping into a game of MK8 feels so refreshing after tonight's Game of Thrones. I need a bit of joy and happiness in my life right now. :p
GOT Spoilers:
OMG! SO FUCKING GROSS!! I've even read the books, so I knew what was coming, but man they didn't hold back at that ending!

So, I understand where you're coming from.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Just got started on the time trials. The staff ghosts are pretty laughable, even for a mid-bottom tier Neogaf Racer like yours truly.

I should be able to see my friend lists times or ghosts or something though? I can't figure it out

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.

In the meantime let's all view the results and look at that luscious hunk of man in first.

Haha, oh man, that bomb at the end made me nervous!

@Mik2121: No idea! I really think Nintendo just didn't think people would make it to 1000. Haven't really looked into it though.

Top Bottom