• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Probably going to grab a WiiU MK8 bundle today, what would you say is the best choice for a secondary controller? Leaning towards the WiiU pro at the moment.

Mik2121

So these tournaments... It's just racing and seeing who gathers the most points... And then the data is reset and old data just gone?
They should have had stats like best position averages, etc...

SM239

All this talk about the pro makes me want to point out that the battery life on this thing is insane. I don't think I charged it once during my past 3 days of Mario Kart.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Bwahaha, just saw someone who was streaming lose controller power is his Classic Controller when racing; he stopped in the middle of the course.

Feltrol

Banned
The green are Caramel, the Blue are chocolate, and the red were strawberry with cream cheese icing. The Green and Blue taste alright. The red were a disaster. In order to get the icing to look a somewhat acceptable shade of red I had to use a ton of "Christmas Red" icing coloring. That ended up making those cupcakes taste like straight up chemicals. Also the icing didn't set up at all in the fridge and turned into that melted mess.

I whipped up an emergency replacement batch of strawberry cupcakes today before people came over. Unfortunately they ended up looking like nothing.
rVpQyCK.jpg

Better luck the next time! Keep it up and you will improve.

I really want to taste one now. :(

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Probably going to grab a WiiU MK8 bundle today, what would you say is the best choice for a secondary controller? Leaning towards the WiiU pro at the moment.

Pro is really great. Super long battery life and it's really comfortable too.

Good game those of you I played with. Happy racing :)

Tirod

All this talk about the pro makes me want to point out that the battery life on this thing is insane. I don't think I charged it once during my past 3 days of Mario Kart.

If I remember correctly, it's got about 70 hours on it with a full charge. Absolutely insane compared to the Gamepad.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Are the pro controller users keeping the gamepad docked nearby? It's hard to look at the same time but I like having the map/items there to see what the person behind me has.

Omzz

Are the pro controller users keeping the gamepad docked nearby? It's hard to look at the same time but I like having the map/items there to see what the person behind me has.

yep. have it setup right next to the tv with the map/items view selected. that's exactly what i use it for

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member

I need the stand. Bought the White basic since it's so beautiful, but a stand would be really useful right now (using pro)

I just have my gamepad plugged up laying next to me. I still don't really look at it much and never long enough to actually see what items everybody has.

69wpm

You could use this:

78-190-313-04.jpg

Personally I don't use the GamePad at all, I turn the display off.

Top Bottom