• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

daydream

Banned
fuck that. I've seen some of you hold RED SHELLS behind you. WHAT THE FUCK.

Playing defensively is key sometimes. Others can see what you're holding so the surprise factor is not really an issue, and you can't always react that quickly so having the shell act as a shield = better safe than sorry.

TheBear

Is Donut Plains 3 the only SNES track? Was kinda hoping for more. And using the Wario stage from DS instead of N64 is whack

Grizzo

Any chance this bike and Wario outfit is in the game:

wario_070629a-l.jpg

Would be cool if he changed outfits in the same way that Rosalina, Peach, Daisy do when they ride a bike.

It would also be cool if we could change the color of our character's outfit, just like in Smash Bros. So there could be the same characters racing on the same track but with different outfits.

Even though I got 3rd, I'm saving that highlight reel. I was so on point with the bananas and red shells in the beginning.

Sorry, Papercuts. =P

lt519

15 minutes!!!

5022-6180-3698

Teams don't seem to have an affect so far that I can tell? Except maybe attempting teamwork?

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Even though I got 3rd, I'm saving that highlight reel. I was so on point with the bananas and red shells in the beginning.

Sorry, Papercuts. =P

I had a red shell on that gliding segment at the end, saw you in front of me only with a mushroom, and accidentally threw it backwards.

the salt

lt519

Last race before the tournament starts!

5022-6180-3698

Totally changes the dynamic, Ivan throwing a boomerang back in 4th place..

Top Bottom