• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

i never understood how u get 3 stars
i never got all 3 stars in the mk7, which is fucking dumb considering the amount of time i put into it and the nature (ie, randomness of items and who character the ai selects to be your rivals each cup)

Want to hear something funny? I owned MK7 since launch but I only got 3 stars two weeks ago.

And it wasn't from lack of trying :(

Hoooooooly shit so close!

14310362886_914db2bbfc_o.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3piSg3cB2kU

I saw Waluigi get hit by a green shell and I swear I hit Wendy with my Super Horn, and neither slowed down. Guess the online isn't as smooth as I thought.

Ramirez

I saw Waluigi get hit by a green shell and I swear I hit Wendy with my Super Horn, and neither slowed down. Guess the online isn't as smooth as I thought.

Yea I see people fall off and some how they're back on the track and ahead of me before I even pass them, lol.

I'd be up for some teams action, if only to try it out as I've not done it yet in MK8. If anyone sets up a match/tournament for teams be sure to drop the info in here and I'll join up if I'm available.

Albo

Note to self - Even if it looks like you have a comfortable 1st place lead, don't get rid of your green shell/banana for no reason in the last stretch of a race no matter how much you think a red shell won't come for you right after at the worst possible moment

Doorman

He's not my favorite Mario character at all, hell he's not even amongst my personal favorite koopalings thematically...but seriously I cannot get over the joy that Morton's Fat Albert laugh brings me and I find myself trying to find setups to main him even though I think he looks like a doof.

See you soon, Race-GAF.

Dereck

I can't tell you guys how close I've gotten to getting all 1st places in a 150cc cup and having one little thing fuck me up, I can't do it.

Mii

Banned
Ok I feel like an idiot. How do I switch from using the gamepad to using the wii remote + classic controller? I can't seem to figure out how to make it the primary controller

lt519

GAF vs GAF
Believe vs Believe

9PM EST (45 minutes)
1 Hour Long
Team Tournament

5022-6180-3698

Edit: You can join at any time, points will reset at start and you'll have to rejoin when it begins

jts

...hate me...
Okay so we're 4 on this race.

I'm 3rd atm and this guy comes up from behind with star power. Just before he hits me, a red shell also comes from behind and hits me too.

THEN WHO WAS PHONE

Top Bottom