• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

lt519

Sounds great, thanks for making it! I'll be sure to join up when it starts!

We've been doing the hour tournaments every night, they are a blast. I'd encourage everyone to try this out, I have no clue what teams will entail. Will red shells only hunt down opposing teams? Boosting each other in anti-grav sections? Sounds fun :)

lt519

Too make it even more fun I've decided to chug beer until someone else joins the lobby :p

btw, GAF against GAF was a banned title, apparently can't be against anything..

We've been doing the hour tournaments every night, they are a blast. I'd encourage everyone to try this out, I have no clue what teams will entail. Will red shells only hunt down opposing teams? Boosting each other in anti-grav sections? Sounds fun :)

How have you been doing them? I joined the anti shuffle one of yours the other night and it was awesome until all but one other person quit.

"When it rains, it pours." It never fails. 1 Red shell leads to being hit by 3+ more things every time. Also, thanks for the fun/good times whoever was in the room earlier.

<Serket

lt519

How have you been doing them? I joined the anti shuffle one of yours the other night and it was awesome until all but one other person quit.

Yeah the match making isn't the best. We were playing each other until it re-booted and then got separated. I think it rebalances initially and then doesn't ever rebalance if people leave. Shuffling fixes this but then you end up with games of two people. Best solution is to get 12-24 people racing before the tournament starts so you start it with a full race

Mii

Banned
Ok I feel like an idiot. How do I switch from using the gamepad to using the wii remote + classic controller? I can't seem to figure out how to make it the primary controller

Please help GAF! I can't figure this out, and I'm sort of surprised I can't.

Arkam

I played MK8 ALL damn weekend. I simply cannot get enough of it.
We ever hear anything solid if they are able to do DLC Courses and Characters?

I know I saw the stuff about DLC karts (Mercedes) but would love more characters and courses t unlock :)

AEREC

Any chance this bike and Wario outfit is in the game:

wario_070629a-l.jpg

Would be cool if he changed outfits in the same way that Rosalina, Peach, Daisy do when they ride a bike.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
What's up with you peeps in 10th place throwing green shells backwards? What are you protecting exactly?

Top Bottom