• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Seik

Banned
Fuck it.

How can I be going mid position during all the race then at the last turn I always manage to fuck up so hard I need to be last or 11th.

I'm legit not made for GAF games apparently, it's been more than 20 races I'm doing and I never managed to reach top three. D:

(I voted before quitting btw.)

ohlawd

But that is the point. The point of the race is to try to win lol.
meh I don't even bother going for first if they're too far. I'm not gonna pray for red shells or a blue to fuck them up. If I can place better then I'll go for it like your fireball scenario. for real tho you should ask them yourself lol it puzzles me too.

that's just how I feel. That's why I gave you that answer :p

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Fire flower/green shells can rebound and hit you in the front and if you want to get rid of them before the next item block dumping them backwards is safer.

The dudes that throw reds backwards I will never understand tho.

zoukka

Red shells are new blue shells. You can't boost away from them, they follow you in the air... WTF. This in addition to the worst MK item ever "coin" and the game is more luck based than ever :/

Top Bottom