• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
It's a good thing the gamepad is so expensive or I'd have snapped it in half by now, Mario Kart singleplayer is some of the most frustrating rubbish I have ever played lol, but I want that damn gold kart so I have to keep putting myself through this nightmare. 1 150cc and 5 mirror cups to go....

Seik

Banned
10 meter near the FINISH LINE.

red shell -> green shell ->green shell ->blue shell (AND I WASN'T EVEN FUCKING FIRST, I WAS SECOND)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!

DaBoss

10 meter near the FINISH LINE.

red shell -> green shell ->green shell ->blue shell (AND I WASN'T EVEN FUCKING FIRST, I WAS SECOND)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!
I lol'd. I'm sorry.

I saw you there so I threw all of my green shells. Then I see a blue shell and looked down at the map to see how many places you would fall behind.

There desperately needs to be a larger invincible timer when you get hit by shit. Infuriating as fuck.

I'm glad my small, competitive bubble of friends and I aren't the only ones who think so.
Getting hit by one item leaves you wide open for a train of bullshit now.

DaBoss

That was even more hectic. Though I screwed up in every way possible lol.

EDIT: Donut Plains is so short and the last item box is so far away from the finish line.

Zemm

priority order for red shells:

1: any Mii
2: baby characters
3. Rosalina
4. People gliding
5. Everyone else

Mii's must die.

Top Bottom