• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO_Andy

B. JUSTICEEEEEEE

Not sure how you made that quick recovery at the finish line after ramming you, and then another reaming to give you my spot :(

Burning Justice

the superior princess
All right, I'm off. GGs.

B. JUSTICEEEEEEE

Not sure how you made that quick recovery at the finish line after ramming you, and then another reaming to give you my spot :(

Hmm? I don't remember being rammed at all. Lag?

EDIT: Are you talking about Dolphin Shoals? Just watched the replay of that, and yeah, you didn't hit me at all from my end. You were just behind me with a Star.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
There, I needed that win after the beating I've taken so far.

And I'll take that second place gladly after all those reds for most of the race.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Figures. Get coins coins coins, finally pass Hypno, then get hit by red shells and a blue.

I don't know what I did to you people but I'm sorry, okay!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Game is trolling so hard. Hit by a blue shell, then it gives me a horn. THANKS.

Room dwindled to almost nothing :(

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Just two. Probably going to WW after this. Or back to FFV.

I guess enough red shells can do anything, figured I was done after I hit the pipe while boosting through them.

chadboban

Thanks for the lovely evening franticGAF. We'll meet again soon.

vntzih.gif

tgqewi.gif

ckjfmp.gif

I'm pretty sure that's me. :(

Man, I just realized I've been extra mean to Yoshis for some reason. Which is weird since I love Yoshi!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I'll join in a few minutes.

Tackling time trials now, and I don't remember the ghosts being this easy to beat in 7. Did they swap staff or what?

For some reason the "hard" staff ghosts aren't in the game. I saw a list of the staff's actual "best times" somewhere (think it was from a magazine?) and they were pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom