• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajim

So yesterday in Shibuya Nintendo were doing awesome advertising for mk8.

they had a bunch of main Mario kart characters dressed up and in go karts driving around the streets of Shibuya, and were even doing victory dances and whatnot whilst stationary at the lights and blasting music. I was able to take some dodgy pics, but not,many, a lot of people trying to.

pretty rad tho.

yamo

Anyone know if Nintendoland is included in the Mario Kart 8 bundle? Some websites say that it is included, some don't.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Yep, looks like I'm done winning. Never drift after that shortcut for some reason, don't know what's up with that.

So yesterday in Shibuya Nintendo were doing awesome advertising for mk8.

they had a bunch of main Mario kart characters dressed up and in go karts driving around the streets of Shibuya, and were even doing victory dances and whatnot whilst stationary at the lights and blasting music. I was able to take some dodgy pics, but not,many, a lot of people trying to.

pretty rad tho.
That sounds awesome! Is there any video if it? :eek:

Ya know, I've never noticed the shuttle in the new rainbow road is actually a damn blooper till I got the stamp xD

Annnnnnnd every staff ghost beaten!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom