• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish they would just make it so weight class only meant weight class. As it stands right now, the heavier a character is, the better they are. It's super easy to find wheels and karts that make the slower acceleration of the heavier classes not matter, but for Light 1 the maximum speed I can calculate is like, 3.25 compared to the high 4s and 5s of Heavy 3. Just sucks how you have to take a huge handicap if you want to use a character that isn't Bowser, Morton, Wario, or a Tall/Fat Mii.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I really wish they would just make it so weight class only meant weight class. As it stands right now, the heavier a character is, the better they are. It's super easy to find wheels and karts that make the slower acceleration of the heavier classes not matter, but for Light 1 the maximum speed I can calculate is like, 3.25 compared to the high 4s and 5s of Heavy 3. Just sucks how you have to take a huge handicap if you want to use a character that isn't Bowser, Morton, Wario, or a Tall/Fat Mii.
It feels good when you beat people with Baby Rosalina.

Exentryk

Lol, a lot of back and forth on Rainbow Road, and it ended up someone else taking the win XD

Also, can't do much about the triple reds + blue combo :(

Lol. That was the roughest Donut Plains I've raced in a long while.

Yeah it's like 4:40 AM here, if I play anymore I'm never going to get to sleep. Fun games, glad I actually managed to win one with my Iggy set.

Dr Prob

Banned
Kazuo has a new DS WR using the GLA.

There's a Mii driving a Mercedes underwater and jumping over a giant eel. It's beautiful.

Not bitching about ads, the integrity of the 'Mario Kart Universe' or any of that nonsense. Don't misconstrue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom