• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnWake

Couldn't find anyone in the tourney, but I tested the new karts in WW. I really liked them!

Black Yoshi in the modern car looks swag.

Yeah it is, I played a WW match a few hours ago. Full room and everyone was over 8500VR.
Thanks to two red shells I finished in 9th... I lost around 39 or so points.
Yeah, I witnessed a race where being third netted you 0; wasn't a full 12 room.
Suddenly, their move to drastically raise the VR cap makes a lot more sense. :p

...Wait, since I won't have the game until next month I'm going to be starting at 1000, *and* it will be a lot harder to get to 9000+ than it was for you guys. Oh fuck me.

DooD1234

Hmmm, so that how it looks like on the map when you got a lead and everyone is too busy fucking each other.

Well, I'm happy I got my only second first place win of the night. GG all it was fun. And Merrick looking at your score, you have no life with this game lol.

Gattuso

haha GGs everyone!
Hmmm, so that how it looks like on the map when you got a lead and everyone is too busy fucking each other.

Well, I'm happy I got my only second first place win of the night. GG all it was fun. And Merrick looking at your score, you have no life with this game lol.
iv66CaYxqjunS.jpg
you're not wrong lol. would be higher but I have class every other day.
highest point of the day:
iXLVUlsYnjtjh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom