• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Prob

Banned
56565656fek0d.gif

Having one of those days.

Roo

56565656fek0d.gif

Having one of those days.

You know what's the worst part?
One would assume blue shells and bullet bills have fixed paths (usually in the middle of the track) but NO! even if you stick to the fence, it's like you're a magnet and they will hit you no matter what.

It's so infuriating when I step aside but I get hit anyway.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
One would assume blue shells and bullet bills have fixed paths (usually in the middle of the track) but NO! even if you stick to the fence, it's like you're a magnet and they will hit you no matter what.

Haha, yup, the blue shell in this game takes such weird paths that it always hits me even when I take turns tight or really wide.

Roo

I'm really liking the Wii U Pro but I find it hard to reach X for rear view while pressing A to accelerate.

Roo

Wow... Didn't see it coming.. Again
ffs.

Oidisco

I'm genuinely raging right now! 3 Red shells, and I still somehow get hit by a green shell! What the actual fuck!

And then the rest of the race was a disaster ofcourse...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom