• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exentryk

Wow. After the initial banana, only got coins for the WHOLE race in Dolphin Plains. Lucky that when Hypno got reds it was too late.

Roo

I just bought a Wii U Pro and I have a question.. How do you guys see rear view mode? I think I pressed all the buttons but nothing happened lol

Edit: Comm error.. That's fucking bullshit!!!!
I can't join again.

Roo

We' ain't leaving this hole, are we? :B
Edit: after 1+ hour I literally made no progress. I'm done. GGs Benny and Prob ;)

Dr Prob

Banned
We' ain't leaving this hole, are we? :B
Edit: after 1+ hour I literally made no progress. I'm done. GGs Benny and Prob ;)

GGs guys. Couldn't resist dropping that bomb, ffdgh :D

Don't feel bad about making no progress. I'm going backwards! Total change over 2 hours was like -75 thanks to some spectacular 12th place finishes.

And yeah, X is the rear view.

Roo

Don't feel bad about making no progress. I'm going backwards! Total change over 2 hours was like -75 thanks to some spectacular 12th place finishes.

I definitely need to stop caring about it or I'll end up hating the game =/

btw, lurking MKW.com I found this:
sigpic62156_13.gif

How cool does Dry Bowser look in that ATV? :O
Can't wait to try him.

ffdgh

Eh I'm used to it...Glad I'm not the only one having a slight bit trouble adjusting to the new system lol. Still not 100% with heavy mii but atlease I'm back in the 9900s.

What room are you guys in? I checked the normal races and frantic and both were empty.

Hah, apparently I read wrong. Well if anyone's up for playing, lemme know.

Roo

So highlight of the Blue Shell trolling me: http://youtu.be/-YGO4axqdMM?t=7s

I'm in first place when it hits me and passes by which makes me fall...

Has to be shown in Azure J's perspective cause fucking Mario Kart TV.

I thought it would be like that blue shell trolling when you're in first and *somehow* it keeps going, hitting you (like a star) just to be like "Oh shit, it's you" and comeback to finish the job a second later.

DaBoss

I thought it would be like that blue shell trolling when you're in first and *somehow* it keeps going, hitting you (like a star) just to be like "Oh shit, it's you" and comeback to finish the job a second later.
That's what happens here, but it explodes while Lakitu was still holding on to me.

Roo

That's what happens here, but it explodes while Lakitu was still holding on to me.

Oh shit, you're right, sorry.
I thought that blue shell was meant for Azure but you just were on its way and even MKTV recorded some lag there.

Yeah, it has happened to me a few times. So annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom