• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oidisco

I think I'm gonna need a break from this game from this game again. Not too long though, just maybe for the rest of my life...

Exentryk

> Gets a golden and uses it
> person in front gets triple reds

-.-

--

Of fucking course. Get triple greens but still hit with a green.

Gattuso

I thought all the reds were finally gone and then one more shows up
edit: i'm just going to have to not play, i'm not supposed to be letting him get up

Exentryk

You can stop targetting me guys >_>

Prob with 3 boomerang hits, ffdgh holding the reds in front, iz firing a red back out of his three. >_>

Exentryk

Of course. Justice gets trip reds in second, and I have a coin :(

Also, thanks for that bomb ffdgh. Don't use it on Justice, but place it in front of an already down player =/

ffdgh

Of course. Justice gets trip reds in second, and I have a coin :(

Also, thanks for that bomb ffdgh. Don't use it on Justice, but place it in front of an already down player =/

The safest option is dropping it behind me! :D

Edit: what the heck autocorrect?

backlot

Does anyone know how the wins and losses are calculated on the stats screen? I've been counting my wins online and they aren't adding up.

Edit: looking into it I found this miiverse post saying the balloon pops were weird:
zlCfzSXxtP45h00l_3

My stats say I have 0 balloons popped and 15 own balloons popped which I thought was weird too. Are these stats glitched or what?

Grizzo

So I bought both DLC (the 2 in 1 pack) and future characters available are on the character select screen (still unlocked, obviously), but I can't seem to be able to change the color of Yoshi or Shy Guy when I pick them... what gives?

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Does anyone know how the wins and losses are calculated on the stats screen? I've been counting my wins online and they aren't adding up.

Edit: looking into it I found this miiverse post saying the balloon pops were weird:

My stats say I have 0 balloons popped and 15 own balloons popped which I thought was weird too. Are these stats glitched or what?
You get a win for every person you finish ahead of in a race, and a loss for every person you finish behind. So, for example, if you come in 4th in a 12-player race, you will get 8 wins and 3 losses for that race.

No idea about the balloon thing, I don't play Battle much.

Roo

So, once the DLC arrives, do you guys think we should expect it to come with stamps for the new characters, tracks and time trials using said characters as bosses for each new track?
I thought it was a given thing but I don't doubt one bit Nintendo would omit something so obvious

Similar to this:
Mario_stamp_side_MK8.png
Hot_Air_Balloon_stamp_MK8.png

Oidisco

My rage over from racing in frantic has largely dissipated, so I'd be for racing later tonight for a bit if anyone else is on.

I'll make an effort to be less salty...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom