• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalow

dead game.

damn I thought I had almost 10k coins but I only have 6k.

how does the game calculate wins and losses? You 'win' just when you arrive 1st?

DooD1234

dead game.

damn I thought I had almost 10k coins but I only have 6k.

how does the game calculate wins and losses? You 'win' just when you arrive 1st?
It should count wins every time you ahead in the race. Like earn 1st and you get 11 win and 0 loses. Get 3rd and that's 9 win and 2 loses (this is assuming this is a full race)

Also I think smash killed mario kart Gaf community.

Roo

I've been busy with Tomb Raider, Pikmin 3 and Smash news lately but I'm planning to play a long Mario Kart session today :p

Finalow

that RR, went out of the track on the last curve. ggg I'm a bit rusty, haven't played in a month or so, we can join WW anytime.

well when I got the boomerang I wasn't really near you.

Laughing pretty hard at getting a lightning and still not catching up to anyone in that past race.

GAH at how close that blue shell was.

Finalow

Laughing pretty hard at getting a lightning and still not catching up to anyone in that past race.

GAH at how close that blue shell was.
that race where you got the lightning I got a lot of shrooms and got almost every shortcut in that last lap.

that blue shell was fucking close, lol. was ready to throw the pad if it actually got me there.

Finalow

FUCK that. it's already the third time that the race starts while I'm writing here.

green shell'ed for the whole race right to end, gg.

I tried to drive in between this little crevice at the quicksand pit and it did not end well. Actually got out of bounds while my star was on...

Roo

It's the first time I'm using headphones for this game and damn it sounds so nice. All the FX sounds and music are amazing. One of the most underrated aspects of the game.

Koodo

Banned
I'm going to try to join a bigger ww room. Y'all should stalk me ~

edit: i keep getting placed into empty rooms. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom