• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enforced

Huh I didn't realize we in that lobby.lol Want to go ours?
Edit i was looking at the blue shell picture and went there. My mind was blank. :p

Roo

Wonder why I stopped using the pipe frame :/
It's awesome.

Guy in front of me with triple red shells: check
Guys behind me with triple red shells: check
Me and a fucking coin: check

Edit: so close :V

Roo

So do you guys think we will see anything related to the DLC coming in November in the treehouse stream? I'd love to see what I already purchased lol

daydream

Banned
So do you guys think we will see anything related to the DLC coming in November in the treehouse stream? Is love to see what I already purchased lol

I think it's possible, yeah. The first DLC pack must be about done at that point. Have they announced MK8's presence on the stream?

Edit: Oh wow, I forgot the stream is today. HYPE*

*if it's indeed the E3 Treehouse team, otherwise no thanks

Burning Justice

the superior princess
So do you guys think we will see anything related to the DLC coming in November in the treehouse stream? I'd love to see what I already purchased lol

That would be nice, huh? Did they say they'd be showing anything MK-related? I can't remember.

EDIT: Found the answer: no, they didn't. Guess it's possible they'll show it as a surprise or something, yeah.

And lol @ that red shell not going after me.

Roo

original.jpg

Seems like there won't be any MK8 talk :/

Exentryk

Whose bomb was that on 3rd lap? Was nicely placed to use the shrooms and take the lead >_>

Man, Roo lag owned me on Royal Raceway. My Piranha didn't eat him? =/

Exentryk

Well, guess that's it then. Might play some WWHD. GGs daydreaming and Justice :D

Also, Prob is around, but the turd is busy playing world wides >_>

Gambit

Last night I played again for the first time after a month's break. So I chose DK for 150cc Flower Cup.

Two complete rounds in first place, I thought "huh, this game is easier than I remembered". A lightning, blue shell, red shell, piranha plant and green shell later I came in 8th and thought "ah Mario Kart, you are still the same. Welcome back, my friend, my nemesis".

Embrace the salt.

Prototype

Is there a time limit on the dlc deal when you get them both for $12? I'd rather just wait to give them my money until I am actually getting something in return at the time if sale.

PedroRVD

hello everybody!

Have somebody tried a 24-player tournament? Is it possible to have 2 groups of 12...then having the shuffle option and not getting extra groups?

I would love to try that. I do tournaments frequently, with a little inscription fee and giving eshop cards with that money to the winner. So I would like to know how possible is to have a 24-man tournament without the game creating extra groups.

Would you help me tomorrow night? (11pm EST) (24 hours from now)

If I manage to get a group of 24 I will give away a code to download MIGHTY GUNVOLT for the winner. The tournament will last 90 minutes.

I already have around 9 people.

Edit: we are complete. I hope this goes well tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom