• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo

OMG, Roo you didn't hack for triple reds for once? You let me win? How thoughtful.
Sometimes I let people win :D
Anyway, has been pouring all day and my router is doing some crazy shit so I'm out. Have fun guys. GGs.

Edit: nvm, let's see if a hard reset can fix it.

Blues1990

Sorry, guys. But I realize it was getting late, so I have to get ready for bed. I have an appointment with my psychiatrist tomorrow, which I'm not looking forward to, so I'm heading off. Thank you for the fun games, and I hope to play with you guys soon.

Sorry, guys. But I realize it was getting late, so I have to get ready for bed. I have an appointment with my psychiatrist tomorrow, which I'm not looking forward to, so I'm heading off. Thank you for the fun games, and I hope to play with you guys soon.
GGs!
I hope your appointment goes well. :)

Roo

Ggs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom