• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo

Make him salty guys. :x

ivQb6gvaVuLQR.gif

Bring it on, pretty boy

Exentryk

Was going to keep those shrooms till the end, but then decided against it. Didn't work out :|

EDIT - Need to focus more. How did I mess that up? :|

Pophead

Any chance of the DLC hitting at midnight, or do we have to wait until 9 AM PST?

Most likely will be the same scenario as the Mercedes DLC.

They have to make a simultaneous release worldwide on the 13th, meaning early early morning in America and 6-7 PM in Australia.

Sakura

I was hoping it would be midnight, but considering it will probably be a simultaneous release worldwide because worldwide servers and all that for online, it will probably be sometime shortly after midnight PST, or maybe at midnight PST.

Pophead

I do hope however that it is in fact a worldwide release on the 13th where every country gets it on the 13th.

In my experience in Australia, DLC says its coming out (for example) on the 13th but I would get it on the 14th due to time zones and stuff.

Please let it be that this isnt the case or I'm gonna have a slight fit.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Haha, just participated in a stream with everyone using the microphone on the gamepad, had an immense amount of fun, felt like a true gaijin-san.

Exentryk

Any chance of the DLC hitting at midnight, or do we have to wait until 9 AM PST?

From Wednesday, November 12, 2014 11:50 PM
- Thursday, November 13, 2014 1:00 AM Pacific Time

EDIT - Should have refreshed page before posting lol. Looks like you guys will be asleep when the DLC hits :p

Omnicent

I'm, ready for this.

Mute City, all items, Frantic... now that's going to be a death race (minus 18 vehicles, but still). Would have been cool if they could have worked in "You Got Boost POWER!" voice from zero-x in there on the second lap.

jorgejjvr

I'm hoping we get the Dlc by midnight today and that you guys are down to play

Also, please guys let's play in normal, no frantic bs lol

Frantic feels like "I can't win in normal, let's get crazy with items in frantic and hope that luck let's me win lol"

Frantic is fun from time to time, to enjoy some hectic fun, but should not be the norm

Anyways there's a DIFFERENT Dlc room or the same ones? (and again, I can't stress it enough, please let it be normal)

Omnicent

What's the code to join the dlc room?
Or is it the same frantic room?

Going to have to wait for the dlc to hit and for Roo to make the room and the new OT. Will likely be in the new OT (you'd have to quote the OT post since the code's will probably be hidden in the e-mail tags).

I'm hoping we get the Dlc by midnight today and that you guys are down to play

Also, please guys let's play in normal, no frantic bs lol

Frantic feels like "I can't win in normal, let's get crazy with items in frantic and hope that luck let's me win lol"

Frantic is fun from time to time, to enjoy some hectic fun, but should not be the norm

Anyways there's a DIFFERENT Dlc room or the same ones? (and again, I can't stress it enough, please let it be normal)

Frantic BS is the best BS. I just like the item variety in frantic (not the nothing but coins on normal bleh). Also the feels when 3 people behind you get triple reds (or Luigi gets a blue shell at the finish line).. maybe I'm a masochist lol.

Also since we will likely have new people playing we want to keep then. If frantic gives them a chance to get first every once and a while then thats fine. It's like Diablo 3 with the dangling rng carrot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom