• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Prob

Banned
I'm going to shock the world and use Wario.

EDIT: Shit, new page. Err...

wpTOAeY.gif

DLC!

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
What's wrong with Roo setting up DLC Frantic Room and DLC Normal Room at same time? We can pick which room depend on our preferences and moods.

What's wrong with Roo setting up DLC Frantic Room and DLC Normal Room at same time? We can pick which room depend on our preferences and moods.
It depends on how many people we get I think

Like, if we don't have enough to sustain 2 rooms then we'll likely all just flock to Frantic anyways

Roo

I menat, it wouldn't hurt anyone to make two rooms just in case? Not that we would pay to set up the rooms :p
I don't have anything against it but I won't create it. If someone else is interested enough in that mode to create such tournament, then be my guest.
We can't delete tournaments created by ourselves and I don't want to be stuck with a useless room no one will use past the hype so...
If jorge or anyone else creates that tourmanent, send me a PM and I'll post the code in the OP

Azuran

Banned
I'll probably be using Mario in the Bdasher and Blue Falcon to start off because I want the Link craze to die down before I use him myself.

The Link craze will be the best part thought. I can't wait to jump into WW and see 10 people using Link. It's going to be hilarious.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Oh, and on the topic of which mode we should use, I personally don't care either way. I'm not opposed to the idea of creating a tournament for both Normal and Frantic--I'm sure we'll have the numbers to sustain both for at least the first week.

Pachimari

I still haven't tried this game online since I bought it. But I'm gonna beat the singleplayer cups first.

Hopefully I won't be too late for the GAF parties.

DaBoss

I don't really feel excited to play any of the new characters lol. Link is the best of the bunch (we're gonna have 4 Mario and Peach characters after the DLC lol...) I guess, but I'm much more interested in courses based on different series.

Do we know the weight class for Tanooki Mario and Cat Peach?

ffdgh

I don't really feel excited to play any of the new characters lol. Link is the best of the bunch (we're gonna have 4 Mario and Peach characters after the DLC lol...) I guess, but I'm much more interested in courses based on different series.

Do we know the weight class for Tanooki Mario and Cat Peach?

Same as their regular selves.

Exentryk

I prefer bikes, but it sucks sometimes because against a player of equal or better skill in a kart I can't keep up, they are just plain faster.

Fire hopping does give karters the edge, but without it, both are fairly equal. GAF lobbies usually are a good mix of both, and there is always enough going on that both sides get enough wins.

And if everything else fails, Roo just starts haxing triple reds.

EDIT - Roo, when is the new OT going up?

Exentryk

No, I don't think so.
That's why I'm preparing the OT already. I probably won't be here when the madness begins.
Are you gonna be up?

Yeah, I'll be up. Just wondering what's your plan for setting up tourney rooms and posting codes in the OP (or near the top posts).

AdanVC

Urrrggh the DLC unlocks exactly at 3 am where I live. I'm awake at that hour but it's kinda difficult to play at that time... I thought it'll unlock earlier like the Mercedez DLC :C Oh well.

Tirod

Excited to be returning to MK8 GAF with the DLC release, it's been awhile since I obsessively played this game.

Tanooki Mario commandeering a Blue Falcon, reporting in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom