• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

mo60

I need to play this game more, but sadly I don't have that much time now a days to play it since it's ramadan and I also share a tv with other people. Is the community still active or has it become more active lately.

I need to play this game more, but sadly I don't have that much time now a days to play it since it's ramadan and I also share a tv with other people. Is the community still active or has it become more active lately.
You can always use off-tv play. :D

SM239

Not being able to drift while tiny sometimes... Losing me races since day 1...

Going to leave on that 1st place high note. Its 5:30 AM here ._.

Not being able to drift while tiny sometimes... Losing me races since day 1...

Going to leave on that 1st place high note. Its 5:30 AM here ._.

Yeah um what the hell is up with that? Is there any explanation? Thought it was me doing something wrong

Liethe

Yeah um what the hell is up with that? Is there any explanation? Thought it was me doing something wrong
I think it has to do with speed. When struck by lightning you lose alot of speed, and it takes a long time to get going up to a driftable pace. Same thing with tricking.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
SO CLOSE to bouncing a banana peel off the sign on the final lap to hit the guy in first. Would have been even better than the off-the-ceiling shot.

Might have been the unluckiest banana snipe ever. Nailed the person in first, right as a blue shell was coming. So we both got hit by it.

Finally managed to get the jump->boost pad right on Mount Wario, on right before the logs/trees. Just need to do it consistently.

Porcile

Finally 3-starred Mirror Mode. I'm very thankful I've never got to suffer through GP mode ever again. Just going through the Time Trials now, I want dem Gold Wheels. The Staff Ghosts are super easy though. What's with that?

Omnicent

wait, all you guys in a worldwide room together?

we can start up a frantic if there are enough people. If curry, chaos, you and myself start one that will be 4.... well got disconectted from the room anyways..... guess I'll chill out in frantic.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
rofl Omni, that didn't take long for them to realize

and yeah, I'm up to Frantic, WW can be so boring!

Omnicent

lol, was wondering why I got disconnected. don't usually do WW.
If you have a frantic room, up I can leave this one and join you.

Ok, frantic room is up with Currygan and I. Lets get thsi room filled up =D

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member

and yeah, I'm up to Frantic, WW can be so boring!

Your VR must be too low. Mine is too, rooms or 3000-5000 are really hit-and-miss. Sometimes there are some really good players, other times they are all really blah.

BLUE SHELL.

Omnicent

so close..... I could taste it lol, that red shell bombardment at the end though.
Also if anyone want to race with us we are in Frantic. 4 of use here so far.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
Fucking Curry.

Mutley.gif

ohlawd

I cried tears of joy when I got trip reds at the last set of items

everyone in front got stars, bills, gold mushrooms.

edit: so unlucky. single mushroom but everyone else -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom