• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuterald

Just got all 90/90 Stamps this morning. 150 CC (and below) plus Mirror Mode are 3-starred as well. I also have all parts unlocked but the 10,000 Coin one. I've got about 30 hours clocked...and I'm probably done with the game for now. The Time Trials were mega baby-mode, barely challenging. I guess I'll play this off and on online until I unlock the final gold part.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
"Hey, I might actually win"

Then proceed to get clobbered.

We're going to have to come up with some better plans next Thursday, ohlawd is still winning.

Albo

The illusions caused by lag/netcode flaws or whatever are so annoying and they're pretty frequent for me. I mid air banana sniped someone with a horn on my screen in elation, only for them to pop in from the abyss right in front of me and get me with their horn. It's pretty common for others too from what I've read. The inconsistent item box disappearances is probably just as bad. Hope these are fixed but I'm doubtful.

Albo

for insatnce get triple, hit the guy infront of you, then slow down and repeat two more times

Or my favourite, get a star, stop and bait the person behind you to bump into you (with their golden mushroom for example), then activate your star last second right before they hit you. Keep ramming into them with your star until it runs out, then ram into them one final time when your star is over :p

Albo

Haha, nice one Timeaisis, I got too greedy and cruel with those bananas

edit: fuck water park again, I'm out GG's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom