• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I finally fixed my console-Wifi issue, and I see people post their time trials to Miiverse. I see the option to comment and Yeah! the post, but how do I view the trial itself?

And how do I see my friends' trials (like in MKW)?

Well I just thought I'd let you guys know, that after a lovely 4 hour local multiplayer session with my cousins on this game my Wii U has decided to die on me. This was likely due to a faulty flash drive that I borrowed from one of my friends to temporarily store some digital games until I got a new external HDD. Good news is that my warranty is valid and all I have to do is send it in to Nintendo. The bad news is that due to my living situation (I live in Trinidad and Tobago), sending it to them is going to be a real hassle such as having to send it to relatives in the states and having them send it to Nintendo and then have them bring in down for me whenever they are coming for a visit. The reality is, I likely won't be seeing my Wii U for a good couple of months.

Really sad right now, even though I would lose most of the time when playing with you guys, it never stopped being fun, and when I do get my Wii U, chances are you guys would've probably already moved on to something else :(

Just wanted to let MKGAF know that you guys made this game a blast for me and I'm going to miss playing with you guys for however long this takes. Please continue to have fun and most of all
Let the salt flow ;)

That sucks, sorry man, hopefully it doesn't take that long. As long as you get it back before Smash, MKGaf should be still be kinda going lol

819821202711925680.png

Dunno if posted

I need to get back into this game. Blasted life getting in the way.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I've seen that mentioned before.

Weirdest thing I've seen with a blue shell is it re-routing to hit me after I passed the person in first. Only time I've seen that, usually the shell sticks to it's original target even if they fall behind.

jlevel13

Do you lose points online if you haven't played in a while? because I started up the game for the first time in maybe a couple weeks, and seem to have lost a thousand points... Not a huge deal, but I was curiuos if it was a design choice, or a glitch... Anybody else heard of this?

Roo

The level of incompetence in that room was too much for me. I'm too old to deal with that shit.

Edit: you almost hit me, Time D:
Also.. Comm error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom