• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo

Roo stays killin MK8

I won't forget you for my top 10 list when its GOTY time, MK8
ibb7LGv3wqZacE.gif

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Just got this game and it's goooooorgeous. I said wow.

Add me! I'm hoping to get in on games with you all as much as possible. My NNID is k1ttens.

Revven

DUDE WTF I LITERALLY FELL THROUGH THE FLOOR THREE TIMES. ONCE ON EVERY LAP. WTF BOWSER'S CASTLE WHY THAT'S MY FIRST TIME THAT'S HAPPENED.

Oidisco

DUDE WTF I LITERALLY FELL THROUGH THE FLOOR THREE TIMES. ONCE ON EVERY LAP. WTF BOWSER'S CASTLE WHY THAT'S MY FIRST TIME THAT'S HAPPENED.

Yea. I'm really surprised it hasn't been patched yet, since I've seen a lot people mention (including some reviews of the game).

Omnicent

Tosses banana's and albo gets a red shell. well that will teach me. Thought he'd get somethimng else sionce he was 2nd, but nope

Albo

Tosses banana's and albo gets a red shell. well that will teach me. Thought he'd get somethimng else sionce he was 2nd, but nope

Nice to hear Albot's doing work. I backed out of the race at the start to save some clips. I wonder if they use some some similar tech for bots as "drivatars" from forza 5 lol

edit : dammint DC'd again now on moo moo while writing this post

Omnicent

hmm banan peel invul frame spin over the finish line..... I might have to look into this more lol. Otherwise I would have gotten bopped by albos triple reds

jnWake

Man I haven't found anybody the few last times I tried to join the tourney. Yesterday I joined Prob (I believe) in a WW race and he quitted just as I entered lol, at least the room had people with high rankings so I gained like 300 points in a few races.

Revven

Man I haven't found anybody the few last times I tried to join the tourney. Yesterday I joined Prob (I believe) in a WW race and he quitted just as I entered lol, at least the room had people with high rankings so I gained like 300 points in a few races.

We're playing in the Frantic room atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom