• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makeda

Good races people- I gtg for breakfast (annoying TD) but hopefully should be back in a bit..... So many red shells on MooMoo meadows :(

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Gonna come in for a few races. A friend's supposed to call me sometime tonight, though, so not sure how long I'll be able to play.

Okay, so here's the situation.

I'm getting a Wii U for my birthday next month. In anticipation, I bought Mario Kart 8 so I could get the free game. However, I strictly am not able to get the Wii U until mid-August. So is it possible to get the game, register the code on Club Nintendo, and wait a few weeks before I put the code in and get the free game?
Yep. You need to register the game by July 31st, but the download code they give you after you register doesn't expire until September 30th, so you're good.

ffdgh

Not exactly sure what happened but...ok.
KuGsj.gif

Not exactly sure what happened but...ok.
LLShC.gif

What in the world happened on the leaf shortcut 2nd lap?

I started crossing it in 8th place and by the time I got to the other side I was in 3rd O_O

Edit: LOL, the trinity again!!!

Edit2: And we posted in the same order too O_O

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Comm error. Was just about to catch up to Roo with that mushroom, too.

youre not alone. His Daisy got sick of being bulled by heavies and now its payback it seems.
Oh, yes. Daisy's pent-up rage at being pushed around by inferior pink gold princesses is finally manifesting itself on anyone who gets in her way.

chadboban

Well I just thought I'd let you guys know, that after a lovely 4 hour local multiplayer session with my cousins on this game my Wii U has decided to die on me. This was likely due to a faulty flash drive that I borrowed from one of my friends to temporarily store some digital games until I got a new external HDD. Good news is that my warranty is valid and all I have to do is send it in to Nintendo. The bad news is that due to my living situation (I live in Trinidad and Tobago), sending it to them is going to be a real hassle such as having to send it to relatives in the states and having them send it to Nintendo and then have them bring in down for me whenever they are coming for a visit. The reality is, I likely won't be seeing my Wii U for a good couple of months.

Really sad right now, even though I would lose most of the time when playing with you guys, it never stopped being fun, and when I do get my Wii U, chances are you guys would've probably already moved on to something else :(

Just wanted to let MKGAF know that you guys made this game a blast for me and I'm going to miss playing with you guys for however long this takes. Please continue to have fun and most of all
Let the salt flow ;)

ffdgh

Well I just thought I'd let you guys know, that after a lovely 4 hour local multiplayer session with my cousins on this game my Wii U has decided to die on me. This was likely due to a faulty flash drive that I borrowed from one of my friends to temporarily store some digital games until I got a new external HDD. Good news is that my warranty is valid and all I have to do is send it in to Nintendo. The bad news is that due to my living situation (I live in Trinidad and Tobago), sending it to them is going to be a real hassle such as having to send it to relatives in the states and having them send it to Nintendo and then have them bring in down for me whenever they are coming for a visit. The reality is, I likely won't be seeing my Wii U for a good couple of months.

Really sad right now, even though I would lose most of the time when playing with you guys, it never stopped being fun, and when I do get my Wii U, chances are you guys would've probably already moved on to something else :(

Just wanted to let MKGAF know that you guys made this game a blast for me and I'm going to miss playing with you guys for however long this takes. Please continue to have fun and most of all
Let the salt flow ;)

Well that's a slap to the face. Sorry for your loss.

Let the salt flow ;)
Aw, that really sucks. I hope you get that exchanged sooner than later and rejoin the fun!

Good games everyone :D

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I just ordered this game. It'll be my first Mario Kart since the DS version. I'm really excited!

I just got a Wii U (again), too. I'll be playing regularly, so add me and let's play together. My NNID is k1ttens.

DooD1234

Eh, not enough racers, guess I'll call it a night.

Also you guys were lucky with that blue shell on toad harbor

GG everyone and good night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom