• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Sequence of events: in 3rd place, have triple mushrooms - hit by blue shell, immediately hit by green shell, lightning bolt lose all mushrooms, get squished by someone while small. Working my way back up, get triple red shell lightning bolt lose all red shells. And that wasn't even an online race.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Are you guys playing right now ? I tried both Frantic and normal race. Nobody is in there ?

chadboban

Just pulled this off in an online race, I feel like such an asshole. lol

akywmw.gif

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Dunno why you guys like frantic so much, but I'm in.

Saint Gregory said:
What's with this netcode Kak? My triple reds missed everyone!

I watched a red shell spin around in the quick sand on Dry Dry Desert 4 times before it decided to come after me.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
I'm having terrible luck in frantic right now. I get hit once early by something stupid like banana or green shell and I never see anybody ever again.

Baron hit me like 6 times with a boomerang while we were both stopped the whole time instead of throwing it forward to hit the guys flying past him lol I hate the boomerang

Edit: I won! :)

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Agh, got stuck on a piece of the course as it was sinking...

And getting knocked around as a light character will never stop being infuriating.

mo60

You can always use off-tv play. :D

True. The biggest reason I don't play most of the time is because the tv that I can use downstairs has a really broken tint setting(in game mode) and it can't be fixed. The picture quality seems to be better on the upstairs tv so I use that a lot.I don't play that well while fasting anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom