• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart | Community Thread | *Insert Profanities Here*

Roo

What's with this game selecting the same 5 courses? So tired of freaking SNES RR and Big Blue

Edit: ugh, ok, I'm done. GGs.

that bit with inviting you to the voice chat some days back was the best thing ever lol
Man, that must have been kind of awkward. >_>

EDIT: Also, expect Azure to upload at least the part where Toad fucking knocked it out of the park with his commentary sometime this weekend because that part was fucking amazing.

DaBoss

Code:
🆓🆓🆓  🆓🆓🆓   🆓🆓🆓  🆓🆓🆓
🆓     🆓   🆓  🆓     🆓
🆓🆓   🆓🆓🆓    🆓🆓   🆓🆓
🆓     🆓   🆓  🆓     🆓
🆓     🆓   🆓  🆓🆓🆓  🆓🆓🆓

I believe someone said something about getting Heath into the voice chat. Basically everyone was immediately dead and it took a while for them to recover and tell the guilty party at hand the problem with that suggestion.

Roo

I believe someone said something about getting Heath into the voice chat. Basically everyone was immediately dead and it took a while for them to recover and tell the guilty party at hand the problem with that suggestion.
Ok, now everything makes sense. I totally forgot about Heath's situation.
Man you're right, that was indeed awkward >.>

NNID PreyingShark

Add me please.

Also yeah guys, join the Discord channel. We primarily use it as a text chat but that voice chat from last night was golden, when I joined for the last hour or so at least. Let me go bug someone to paste the invite link in here.

EDIT: I broke Discord so I can't ask shit.

Top Bottom