• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart | Community Thread | *Insert Profanities Here*

ffdgh

Welp even mario maker isn't safe XD.
PJKmW6Y.png

hw8xJ6r.png

Can't do 8.

I'll probably do some MKWii Time Trials tonight just to get my shit together because last night I was sooooooo bad. I can't drive for shit anymore. lol

Meanwhile, in half an hour I'll personally be booting up Wii and testing out this ethernet adapter I've had for a while that I can't use on the Wii U because it's upstairs.

Also you want at least 4 handling on a kart for 200cc. That's your first priority. Any less than that and your speed stat won't matter because you'll lose too much time taking turns, even ones where you don't have to brake.

Exentryk

Also you want at least 4 handling on a kart for 200cc. That's your first priority. Any less than that and your speed stat won't matter because you'll lose too much time taking turns, even ones where you don't have to brake.

Okay cool. I'll find a setup with 4 handling.

Exentryk

Some of these tracks are so perfectly laid out for outward drift... wow. But I'm still flying in to walls in most tracks haha.

I'm around, but not sure if anyone else would join at this hour?

Top Bottom