• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'm calling it now.

Rocket Raccoon is gonna become a breakout character in the mainstream almost as much as Iron Man.
Much like Iron Man, it's a huge risk for the company. Rocket Raccoon can go either way.

Holy crap. That looks REALLY good. Marvel is really serious about Tier-2. I guess the billion from Avengers really helped. :p
In Feige we trust.

That Dr. Strange casting announcement is going to rock the world. I still think Viggo is a great, safe choice.

viggo_mortensen_01.jpg

TDLink

I'm more hyped for this movie than both Thor 2 and Cap 2.

As you should be

Sidebar: can we get the OP updated or something? It seems ridiculously outdated at this point. I would be willing to make a new thread to continue this one with an updated OP as well if we want to wait to hit some post count.

shield

As you should be

Sidebar: can we get the OP updated or something? It seems ridiculously outdated at this point. I would be willing to make a new thread to continue this one with an updated OP as well if we want to wait to hit some post count.

It's actually quite impressive how outdated it is after just over a year.

inky

As you should be

Do it! new thread for new awesome leaks. GotG looks pretty amazing.

TDLink

I made this the other day, might come in handy.

Thanks! I will probably make use of this. You'll be credited in the new OP if I do. The new OP is not going to be that different though from the current one. I am primarily updating it. I am pretty sure I can work this image in somewhere.

Ok I lied about this weekend and spent a few hours working on the thread. It is up now over here:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=76270123

Please give me any feedback about things you guys want to see in the new topic's OP and I will try my best to accommodate.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Anyone familiar with the comics think Diesel is a good choice? Haven't read the comics myself, but by looking at the character he seems to fit.

As the title suggests, we may be getting a GotG trailer alongside Thor: The Dark World that lasts 2 minutes & 36 seconds. It'll apparently be focused on the team with some glimpses of Ronan, Nebula, Yondu, & Korath....& a voice over by John C. Reilly's Rhomann Dey (going over the rap sheet for each GotG member like in previously-shown footage).

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/HulkstaTheatre/news/?a=88207

Just a heads up, we've been using a new OT for this (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=651363).

Super excited to see some clear GotG footage!

is the new spiderman movie going to be in the MCU? but Sony will still have control of it....but Sony still has to stay within the confines of the MCU

is this how it's working out

edit: meant to post in the OT 2 thread

Top Bottom