• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Showaddy

I'm finding it difficult to place GotG inside the superhero bubble, tbh. It just sounds so... distinct from the rest of the blockbuster superhero movie landscape, let alone the rest of the MCU.

Of course, the final product could turn out to be formulaic as owt, but still.

I think the fact that they've all been written as anti-hero's should keep it fresh. They're bound to go Hero at some point in the film though to actually live up to their names.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
More GOTG photos:

bo5i.jpg

6thh.jpg

5qj2.jpg

mbic.jpg

2f1g.jpg

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Sometimes I wonder if he's been given permission to tease the fans or if he's just careless like that.

Either way, I'm cool. GROOT.

I'm finding it difficult to place GotG inside the superhero bubble, tbh. It just sounds so... distinct from the rest of the blockbuster superhero movie landscape, let alone the rest of the MCU.

Of course, the final product could turn out to be formulaic as owt, but still.

Do you think we could ever get to a point where we'll get Cosmic Marvel Cinenatic U?

J10

Banned
Wow, and didn't we all think they wouldn't waste a big name like Diesel on Groot. Awesome news! He is Groot!

If they're paying Vin Diesel to say I AM GROOT for two hours I'll die laughing. But this probably means Groot will have real dialogue, which is good too.

Skab

Read the comment section. Its a fan made copy that comes close but is missing some things including Ultrons face at the end

But I appreciate the link!

Ah, my mistake. Was on the same users channel that had the GOTG one, so i didnt even think to check :[

MechDX

I don't think there is really anything to leak for Avengers Age of Ultron. They didn't show any footage off at SDCC right? Just a logo?

According to the comments in the Youtube link skab posted it is the exact recreation of the trailer
minus the part of Iron Mans helmet turning into Ultrons head.

Top Bottom