• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

Well, this is interesting.

SPOILERS: Angourie Rice's SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Role Seemingly Revealed

9239283923.jpg
Not surprising, but it's nice to have confirmation.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
We don't use spoilers in this thread though. Never has.

I don't want to beat this dead horse again, but the original thread was created right after Avengers was released and people wanted to talk about the MCU. Spoilers from upcoming movies, at least to me, always seemed like a gray area. Whatever.

I don't want to beat this dead horse again, but the original thread was created right after Avengers was released and people wanted to talk about the MCU. Spoilers from upcoming movies, at least to me, always seemed like a gray area. Whatever.

I know it's not the policy, but I wish it was even if it was just out of courtesy. There's lots of stuff we can talk about in this thread without spoiling actual story beats and stuff which is why I'm in here. I don't mind light spoiler stuff like the Gwen thing or even leaked production photos, but I have to peace out when the bigger stuff gets thrown out there.

https://twitter.com/tomhsource/status/852237239883005952

According to Jon Watts, there may be more Avengers appearing in Spider-Man Homecoming.

Might be nothing but...

I assume it's gonna be a short appearance by Rhodey. I doubt they're gonna have the Secret fugitive Avengers show up in Spidey when they can give them their big reunion in Infinity War. LOL if it's Vision and Feige found another way to press money out of Sony.

Yeah it'll either be Rhodes and/or Vision since we've seen that Peter visits the compound in the movie and they'll still be around. Highly doubt it'll be more than a short appearance with no action.

Peter getting some hero advice from Vision could be pretty funny.

I wonder if Don Cheadle will be in Captain Marvel movie.

would be cool if Cap is in Homecoming. he did ask Spidey where he comes from in Civil War.

Well, Cap is now a political refugee in Wakanda

I doubt he's just gonna stay there doing nothing until his next MCU appearance. if he want to go visit Spider-Man, no one is going to say he can't do that. and I'm sure Cap is smart enough and resourceful enough to go anywhere he wanted quietly.

his sunglasses and cap disguise is foolproof

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Gonna guess, Black Widow, Vision, Panther? Seems difficult they could get some of the others in given the end of civil war.
Widow is in the same situation as Cap and Black Panther is now on Caps side, he doesnt have to care about Stark.
Vision is the most likely, since he is still an Avenger.

Its gonna be the Cap Easter Egg anyway.

Pachimari

Chris Evans Wouldn't Be Surprised If Black Widow Got A Standalone Movie

That support includes fellow Avengers actor Chris Evans, who was asked about a potential Black Widow solo feature in a recent interview with Elle. Evans said "That’s a good question. It would really just clean up, wouldn’t it? Scarlett [Johansson] is so good at everything she does. She’s played such a crucial part in the other films. She always makes her presence so felt—even when there are 50 different superheroes running around onscreen. I wouldn’t be surprised if that happens at some point in the future. I’m sure Scarlett would be open to it."

Since disney like it's trilogy so much that they're not making IronMan 4 and cap 4. Might as well make Black Widow trilogy featuring Cap as supporting character.

Pachimari

I can see how one would think Marvel sticks to trilogies since that's how far we have come with each property so far but I wouldn't be surprised if we get a fourth Thor or Captain America. I also think he meant solo properties.

I hope marvel doesn't waste Cate Blanchett like how they wasted Mads. Still kinda heated over that shit too. Then Derrickson said they wanted to make a compelling villain, Fuck outta here.

Fuck up your first female villain brehs

Caboose

I hope marvel doesn't waste Cate Blanchett like how they wasted Mads. Still kinda heated over that shit too. Then Derrickson said they wanted to make a compelling villain, Fuck outta here.

Fuck up your first female villain brehs

Part of that will depend on if Blanchett wants to do more than one of these breh. Let's hope so.

Sesha

The Japanese title is Guardians of Galaxy Remix, lol. The fuck are they gonna call Guardians 3 then? Re-remix? EP? LP? Re-mastered?

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
The Japanese title is Guardians of Galaxy Remix, lol. The fuck are they gonna call Guardians 3 then? Re-remix? EP? LP? Re-mastered?

Guardians of the Galaxy THE BEST

Guardians of the Galaxy DX

Guardians of the Galaxy Gaiden

i mean pick one

caliph95

It's why it unless you don't really care to avoid promotion besides official trailers (though even they sometimes ruin stuff), commercial and tv spots have tendency to someitmes spoil shit. IIRC Pretty sure falcoln in ant man and vision was spoiled by clips

GAMEPROFF

Banned
It's why it unless you don't really care to avoid promotion besides official trailers (though even they sometimes ruin stuff), commercial and tv spots have tendency to someitmes spoil shit. IIRC Pretty sure falcoln in ant man and vision was spoiled by clips
Also, Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom