• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys.

Hela destroyed Mjolnir.

That means Cap can't wield it against Thanos in Infinity War. ;~;

I mean unless Thor can find another dying star to forge a new hammer out of

7Gys2-.gif

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Benedict looks amazing in this Outfit. There were moments where I didnt felt it, espescially when he got the beard and the wand, but this Strange Outfit looks really, really good.

Strange is taking his rightful place as deus ex machina and plot device

That makes me wonder if Strange can lift Mjolnir using his magic. In theory he isn't physically touching it. I suppose the same can be applied to Scarlet Witch. Or stretching it, a remote drone suit Tony is piloting.

Probably haven't been this hyped for an MCU trailer in awhile, especially given the last Thor film was pretty mediocre, but not outright terrible.

And pardon me, but Cate Blachett looks hot as Hela!

I cracked up at the part Thor says that "[He] knew [Hulk] from work!"

I can't handle how good Phase 3 is/will be. I love that Marvel is just letting loose now.

And to think, we'll go from Ragnarok to Black Panther to Infinity War in just half a year's time. Three month gaps between movies all the way to Ant-Man and Wasp. Brehs...

Sesha

I hope Thor 3: The Dark World 2 does well and that Marvel treats Taika Waititi well so he will continue to work with them. Assuming Thor ends with Ragnarok, no pun intended, which character should he do next? Unbeatable Squirrel Girl would be great, but that's off the table for the unforeseeable future. I'm thinking She-Hulk or, perhaps more in line with Thor: Ragnarok and Waititi's previous works, Herc. A buddy comedy with Herc and Amadeus Cho directed by Waititi would be amazing.

Who should be Arnold Schwarzenegger when he gets casted for the MCU?

The Beyonder.

Pachimari

She-Hulk won't get her own movie, not even Hulk does cause of those distribution rights. Squirrel Girl will be on Freeform exclusively. I could honestly see him do one more Thor movie. I'm sure Chris Hemsworth want to continue after Avengers 4. I wouldn't mind a Hercules film though.

dorikyasu

So we have Arwen, Elrond, and Galadriel in MCU now. Guess Orlando Bloom could guest star in an episode of one of the MCU TV series next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom