• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Beast and Rogue confirmed.

z493iukv4k0z.jpg

Looks like the leaked list is probably right.

Glad they're all wearing the costumes that are iconic to me, but that probably means I'll end up using them in some crap modern costume a couple of months later.

So the tokens we're collecting now will be for Beast and Rogue, cool.
I hope Magneto isn't native T2, I don't view him as being as powerful as the ones we already have.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Looks like the leaked list is probably right.

Glad they're all wearing the costumes that are iconic to me, but that probably means I'll end up using them in some crap modern costume a couple of months later.

So the tokens we're collecting now will be for Beast and Rogue, cool.
I hope Magneto isn't native T2, I don't view him as being as powerful as the ones we already have.

Why just those two? I'd assume it's for all the characters releasing in the update (save for native T2).

Yeah, I reckon so. I hope this isn't the only way to get their bios though.

X-Men is probably the biggest thing to happen to the game since launch, be a shame if they didn't get story missions or their own quests like Strange, unless they're rushing them out as soon as they got the go-ahead.

So, now that we've established that Conquest is much more worthwhile than we thought, should we strategize a bit?

Like, I don't know if it's more worthwhile to spread out your T2s across the stages of an are, with groups of one T2 and 2 T1 characters, or to also have a few stages where you make some really strong teams so that these particular stages are really hard to take. That guy with his Dorm / Thanos / Odin / Sharon / Strange / T2 Destroyer stage was something else.

Then again, I feel what ultimately makes the biggest difference between two alliances is the number of players actively playing conquest.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Who eventually took down that uber team?

Me, somehow lol. I used something like Dorm, Strange, Sharog, and some others I can't remember. Maybe Enchantress, female Loki, can't remember the other. My Dorm pissed me off, too. All he used basically was his beam ability.

At T2 is where he blossoms, massive damage boost. With a damage increase obelisk, his 5th skill melts everything.

Ah, I figured T2 made a good bit of difference. I might T2 him eventually, I only have one ticket right now.

Because then the Gambit fans would have to pay to get him, and that makes me very happy.

I'd pay to get him just so I could set him as my avatar in alliance chat.

If anyone is a Universal T2, it's Jean, tbh.

And yes, Jean is omega, that's directly taken from the comics. Her and Iceman are the only big names in that category. The others are classics like Kid Omega, Stryfe and Elixir, characters everyone knows and loves.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
All six designs so far have been 90's costumes, eh? (except Storm, who's 70's/80's).

Yea it blows because all the alternate outfits are going to look stupid but thanks to the nature of costumes in this game will be necessary.

It'd be nice if they added a system where you can choose how your character looks from your available uniforms while retaining the bonuses of another.

So for example if I own Black Bolt's stupid tuxedo uniform, I'd be able to keep the bonus from that while using his classic look.

Yea it blows because all the alternate outfits are going to look stupid but thanks to the nature of costumes in this game will be necessary.

It'd be nice if they added a system where you can choose how your character looks from your available uniforms while retaining the bonuses of another.

So for example if I own Black Bolt's stupid tuxedo uniform, I'd be able to keep the bonus from that while using his classic look.

The problem with that, I assume, would be wonkiness with moveset changes. For example regular Ghost Rider using a gun and having an old car come out, or I don't even know what for Doc Ock and Superior SM. Lots of effort to make sure rigging works for each and every model. Don't see it happening realistically.

Sinatar

The problem with that, I assume, would be wonkiness with moveset changes. For example regular Ghost Rider using a gun and having an old car come out, or I don't even know what for Doc Ock and Superior SM. Lots of effort to make sure rigging works for each and every model. Don't see it happening realistically.

Yea that's true.

The Kree

Banned
Probably wanna hold off on earning this week's Shadowland bios until the last minute so you can dump them into one of the new characters.

Sinatar

I thought Magneto was also Omega? I always felt he was, given the scale in which he can affect magnetic fields...

Nope, there are only a small handful of Omega level mutants.

Franklin Richards
Jean Grey
Iceman
Vulcan
X-Man
Hope Summers
Elixer
Quentin Quire
Legion
Stryfe

What if Iceman was left out of this update so that him and Jean wouldn't be native T2s in the same patch?

giphy.gif

I'd lose my shit if Iceman was a native T2!

The Kree

Banned
Magneto should be omega. In AvX he was harnessing electromagnetic energy from across the galaxy in his fight against Iron Man.

mreddie

New OT titles should be :

Marvel Future Fight |OT| More Mutants than MvC

Marvel Future Fight |OT| More Mutants than Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite
Marvel Future Fight |OT| There are Mutants But MODOK is OP (Not Really)
Marvel Future Fight |OT| Inhumans vs. Mutants vs. MODOKs vs. Gods
Marvel Future Fight |OT| Fight for the Future
Marvel Future Fight |OT| Kehkeh, By NETMARBUU

Marvel Future Fight |OT| More Mutants than Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite
Marvel Future Fight |OT| There are Mutants But MODOK is OP (Not Really)
Marvel Future Fight |OT| Inhumans vs. Mutants vs. MODOKs vs. Gods
Marvel Future Fight |OT| Fight for the Future
Marvel Future Fight |OT| Kehkeh, By NETMARBUU

Something relating to "Come to me, my X-Men". Feels appropriate.

Top Bottom