• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Time for all 15 options to get one vote each

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
55 heroes and counting because its the only one thats real and makes sense

I take my Marvel serious damn it, I got no time for jokes :(

Gazillion heroes will never be topped anyway

Dec

55 heroes and counting because its the only one thats real and makes sense

I take my MArvel serious damn it, I got no time for jokes :(

Gazillion heroes will never be topped anyway

Also chose this one, it's positive and shows off one of the main reasons to give this ARPG a shot.

inky

Loki is so fun to play as well. Green prestiged him (her) the other day and I had a blast leveling up again. I've never made an ice build either. Maybe I'll try that today.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I definitely liked it, even though my enjoyment was somewhat hampered by some dumb shit kid and his worthless parents sitting behind me. I can see where people are coming from with critiques about how safe/similar to the original it was, but I don't really see that as a bad thing after the weird, heartless clusterfuck that the prequels turned out to be.

I still dream of a MH-style game in the Star Wars universe. It would so be my jam.

I definitely liked it, even though my enjoyment was somewhat hampered by some dumb shit kid and his worthless parents sitting behind me. I can see where people are coming from with critiques about how safe/similar to the original it was, but I don't really see that as a bad thing after the weird, heartless clusterfuck that the prequels turned out to be.

I still dream of a MH-style game in the Star Wars universe. It would so be my jam.

I literally had to discipline a kid before the movie started because he was constantly kicking my chair and felt like an ass for doing it. Then he started to do it again during the most significant scene in the movie and ruined it for me; on the plus side I no longer felt bad for doing what his useless shit of a father should have done earlier.

As for the film I felt like the characterisation of the leads made up for the safe plot.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I too had to turn around and tell a kid to please stop fucking kicking my seat, what are these parents doing?

Anoregon

I literally had to discipline a kid before the movie started because he was constantly kicking my chair and felt like an ass for doing it. Then he started to do it again during the most significant scene in the movie and ruined it for me; on the plus side I no longer felt bad for doing what his useless shit of a father should have done earlier.

As for the film I felt like the characterisation of the leads made up for the safe plot.

Yeah, I have to say I really like the new characters. I'm pumped for the next film to see more of the new class.

The kid behind me wasn't kicking me, he was loudly asking WHO'S THAT? every time a character appeared on screen for the first time. His parent's didn't even seem to care until I turned around and asked him to be quiet, and even after that they were being way too nice and hands-off, with just slight sshhs instead of actual stern"you need to be quite because you are being rude" disciplinary parenting.

Seriously parents today are awful.

Drayco21

I too had to turn around and tell a kid to please stop fucking kicking my seat, what are these parents doing?

Somehow, not only were all the kids in my theater totally quiet, the audience even held their applause until the credits started. Made me wonder if I had accidentally crossed into another country to see the movie.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Loot takes a good 10-15 seconds to appear on the ground after killing a boss in MM

What's causing this? RAM or internet connection?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Once new thread is up. Any new gaffer that joins i shall set them up with some g gifts.

Just a little christmas present from me. Feel free to add this into the the post you do inky

About the loot thing. Its probs a sort of gazillion server. Midtown being laggy anyway.

Loot takes a good 10-15 seconds to appear on the ground after killing a boss in MM

What's causing this? RAM or internet connection?

Probably your internet. Did you use the "/ping" command? I always have my ping displayed, because my connection lets me down regularly.
On a bright note, within 30 secs of entering CMM today and finishing off Man Ape, he dropped a pelt and a necklace. I was super lucky.
Working on Rogue now. I want to find a friendly high damage, single target power to steal. I currently have Luke Cages Dempsey Roll, which looks kinda cool, but the damage is underwhelming.

Rhaknar

Uncanny Avengers and now Uncanny X-Men...it's time for old Victor Creed to come to MH. Certainly been a hero more times than fucking Green Goblin. Man, that poll choice still annoys me

He will just be a Wolverine costume won't he >_>

So I've come back to this game after a bit of break as I was mainly waiting for Blade and Iron Fist to be released.

I'm enjoying Iron Fist but after a look at the main forums and a quick go at Blade on the TC he doesn't seem that great. His abilities don't seem to mesh well together. Is that accurate?

If so I may just go ahead and grab Magik instead.

Dec

Blade's great. Don't know what a lot of peoples issue with him is when they turn around and say "all the effort was spent on Magik, look at her compared to him!" and I think she's a boring as shit generic hero with an interesting command mechanic on top.

Anoregon

I just want Magik's ranged summoner build to get buffed so I can play her like a proper necro. Her pet-less melee build is cool but that's not what I really wanted out of her and it's kind of generic feeling.

Like, I want to have one of the big pets out with 3 little dudes and be blasting out ranged spirit stuff. Right now that's not a very good build.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Blade's great. Don't know what a lot of peoples issue with him is when they turn around and say "all the effort was spent on Magik, look at her compared to him!" and I think she's a boring as shit generic hero with an interesting command mechanic on top.

Blade's perfectly decent. I think Magik is a lot more fun for admittedly mostly aesthetic reasons. She seems stronger too but I can't definitively say that. My Blade build is a hybrid melee/range bastard anyway because I can't bear the thought of Blade not using his sword but I like a lot of the ranged powers, especially the sig.

Iron Fist tho. With a few tweaks he can be the most exciting character released this year. I love him.

Indignate

If you like Blade's range sig, let me tell you about this great character named Gambit.

Melee sig is the more dope of the two anyways

Sulik2

After playing Scarlet Witch to 60 as my first character, trying to go back and play someone else who isn't a whirling ball of endless death and regeneration is painful.

Top Bottom