• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Ill find some links later but top of head

Secret invasion (chapter 10)
Crafting overhaul
New patrol
New heroes (angela confirmed)
Deadpool review
New patrol mode with tower defense mode
New unique update for any hero to change things
Thanos raid
Omega overhaul n new omega section
New team ups (arch angel etc)
Steam achievements
Controller support n maybe console port later next year
Chaos terminals and new one shots
Xdef n holo sim overhaul

Ot titles

Marvel heroes ot3 babes of gaf assemble

Marvel heroes ot3 no heroes here only selfies,gifting,future fight.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Sometimes I read queens posts I imagine a really over the top british accent and it makes me smile. Like saying "fanks" instead of "thanks".

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Really digging Iron Fist. He's got so many possible viable specs it's kind of silly. Even different combinations of stances in dual style spec can feel very different. Like, even if he didn't have his other specializations, he'd still have a fair amount of options.

Currently switching between Dragon/Leopard and Serpent/Crane specs. I feel like Dragon/Leopard has more single-target potential but Serpent/Crane is definitely better for AoE. Thinking I'll try Dragon/Serpent for a best of both worlds type deal. Between the Dragon specs damage bonus and Serpent's huge buff to the sig, you could see some ridiculous numbers. I've already brutalled for over 12 million on the sig in the Serpent/Crane spec.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Sometimes I read queens posts I imagine a really over the top british accent and it makes me smile. Like saying "fanks" instead of "thanks".

NZN70uf.gif

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
There's a dude who already has 60 cosmic Iron Fist. Good lord.

Indignate

Played CMM for the first time in months and mode is fun after a long break.

But it's showed me that this game actually has too much loot dropping. With the addition of team-up gear and danger scenarios and whatever the else fuck there is that's been added recently, there is so much crap on the floor after those bosses that I'm not sure I want to see what it looks like if I had auto vacuum off. But I guess that's the point of the mode right? Useless shit popping out of enemies.

For those of you who got Christmas Groot TU last year, by the way, you can exchange his token for an Ultimate upgrade token.

who even has pets out? ;P

I do, actually. At least until I did the portable STASH/Crafter pets.
Sadly there seems to be a bug where they disappear between instance transitions, though, so my red HERBIE can't HERB around. :(

inky

Was reading some pages back and saw Rhak's post with the new character speculation.

Black Bolt needs to happen soon but Inhumans timing will make it tricky. Let's start scratching that bottom and get Satana, Fantomex, Black Knight or Captain Britain as well. It probably depends too much on Marvel's plans (or lack thereof) for them, which sucks. There's a long list to go before that with your Spider Womans and Elektras and I would expect more Team Ups first becoming heroes over anything really out there, but who knows.

The more I think about how lacking Taskmaster's swordplay is the more I want that kind of hero in this game too. Maybe they'll improve that aspect for him sometime...

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
just did the trial with Iron Fist as single stance after a few fails in dual stance.

In my opinion this is probably the best hero Gaz has done in a VERY long time, it looks to be completely viable for both people looking for complexity but also for us lazy fuckers who just want simple stuff

his skills look good, the flow of your attacks from one to another feels good, the chi machanic, the stance mechanic, great ult.

I give the game a lot of shit but damn, this is a well done hero

edit: except sig seems a bit wonky and sometimes doesnt go off.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
bow to the trial king for Rogue has been conquered!

Squirrel Girl and Deadpool left

edit: make that only Deadpool left, Doreen's dps is real when you are standing on the bosses face spamming the basic o_O

Okay so how do these pets work exactly? Do just donate all gear to the pets or is there a rhyme and reason to what type of gear that you donate to your pets

Anoregon

Okay so how do these pets work exactly? Do just donate all gear to the pets or is there a rhyme and reason to what type of gear that you donate to your pets

Press "J" when there is loot on the floor and it will automatically get sucked up into your pet (at least, everything below cosmic). The type of item (sword, helm, etc) doesn't matter, but the rarity does. All green items go towards the green buff, all yellow towards the yellow, etc.

inky

Yeah mate

Who's better, him or the hb-b2 guy? Do I need to unequip and equip the pet on each character?

The pets are all the same in that they can all get the same range of stats. And yea, if you have few and want to level them faster or the stat boost you have to put them in the character you are playing at that time.

Pets are items that get stats once the donation limit is reached in each rarity tier. It's only slot 1-5 items that you can donate to them

Alternatively, go into the gameplay menu options and check the option "Vaporize gear". There you can individually set which specific gear (by rarity and slot) gets auto-vacuumed so you don't have to do it manually. Once you reach the cap, you can either reroll to get a different stat or if you are happy with the current one, the gear will be vaporized and give you a small fraction of its cost in credits.

Some of the stats to be on the look for are:

Green: % less damage taken, % base health
Blue: + Spirit
Purple: % brutal damage
Cosmic: + to powers
Unique: + Fighting / Intelligence / Durability, etc.

It takes a lot of time, so that is why most people prefer to stick to a single pet and keep rolling it until it is perfect.

Dec

The job cosmiccupcake left for is technical designer on heroes of the storm.

Snowflakes will not be up until Monday, but up for an extra week so until Jan. 7th

inky

Was the bug that Snowflakes were dropping too fast? Because I definitely got two 5 stacks in a single terminal yesterday.

The only problem I see with Iron Fist is that he is almost too good /1up. Got him to 60 and I've been dual stancing Dragon + Tiger, just getting to grips with an efficient power rotation to clear mobs and fight bosses.

It's probably the only hero where I've felt every skill is worth it to drop points in it, which makes his build possibilities amazing. Gaz outdid themselves.

Xevren

Was the bug that Snowflakes were dropping too fast? Because I definitely got two 5 stacks in a single terminal yesterday.

The only problem I see with Iron Fist is that he is almost too good /1up. Got him to 60 and I've been dual stancing Dragon + Tiger, just getting to grips with an efficient power rotation to clear mobs and fight bosses.

It's probably the only hero where I've felt every skill is worth it to drop points in it, which makes his build possibilities amazing. Gaz outdid themselves.

I guess they were dropping a fuck ton in Bovineheim or something. For my first winter buff splosion it gave me a crimson box which gave me my first SWGN, I was so happy.

The snowflake buffs were dropping irregularly. Some modes dropped nearly none to none, while others dropped a LOT. So they're trying to even them out.

Indignate

So they disabled snowflakes entirely? I already have two that are going to time out then. Is Gaz telling me I shouldn't play this game then cuz I don't want them to time out? This is all very infuriating that I am being punished for doing this the LEGITIMATE way I'm going to go complain on the official forums.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
So they disabled snowflakes entirely? I already have two that are going to time out then. Is Gaz telling me I shouldn't play this game then cuz I don't want them to time out? This is all very infuriating that I am being punished for doing this the LEGITIMATE way I'm going to go complain on the official forums.

No you're not you're just gonna play DOTA

Here's a question, is there anyway to setup a key to directly swap to a different hot bar?

You mean to completely switch to another hot bar, or temporarily show another bar while the key is held? The answer is yes to both either way, but they're accessed different ways.

Xevren

Ohhh that's what the ability set thing is in the key bindings, just wasn't set at all. I'm dumb. I just wanted a way to switch to another bar.

Anoregon

And even though it's her birthday we can't gift her anything in game because she has literally everything!

Top Bottom