• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom® 2(XBLA PSN) |OT| - F*CK THE KNICKS

Unicorn

I hate to bump this thread from the grave, but since I'll probably not have money for MvC3 on day one, i'm looking to sink my teeth into THIS game.

only thing is, the community is dead on XBLA. I can't convince any of my friends to play with me because it's so over-the-top compared to SF4, so I come a defeated, lonely man to GAF looking for someone to help me out.

The couple people i've been lucky enough to see online were god tier compared to me and would refuse another match after they saw how terrible I was. Only thing was every time I hit matchmaking the same person would pop up, so they'd drop out.

In short, is anyone still playing this game and if so, would you like to play with me?

GT: Yagya

MoxManiac

Unicorn said:
I hate to bump this thread from the grave, but since I'll probably not have money for MvC3 on day one, i'm looking to sink my teeth into THIS game.

only thing is, the community is dead on XBLA. I can't convince any of my friends to play with me because it's so over-the-top compared to SF4, so I come a defeated, lonely man to GAF looking for someone to help me out.

The couple people i've been lucky enough to see online were god tier compared to me and would refuse another match after they saw how terrible I was. Only thing was every time I hit matchmaking the same person would pop up, so they'd drop out.

In short, is anyone still playing this game and if so, would you like to play with me?

GT: Yagya

...find the cash for MvC3? Sell some stuff if you have to man, MvC3 is going to be HUUUUGE

Top Bottom