• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite announced (PC/XB1/PS4, 2017) [Update: Info In OP]

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
This footage is SO much better because the combos are not chopped up and framed weird. Much better glimpse at so many moves and combos.

Iron Man flight combo looking straight outta MvC3.

I mean, like I said, we could at least wait until we see those combofiend exibihition matches showing off the systems before we lose our shit (and honestly, bu lose our shit I mean both ways, the super negative but also the super positive with no proof for it yet).

But the internet is gonna internet I guess.

Durden77

The Iron Man combo in the extended trailer looks A LOT better and gives me hope in the combo system. Looked like it used airdashes very similarly to MvC3.

Crocodile

Morrigan and the Captain (more so him) look a bit off in different ways but blah, blah its still early. Interesting they went with X's armor from X1 and not one of the later games. Hopefully a HQ version is posted online soon.

Cy4J4JWXAAQrLZf.jpg

LMFAO

Prototype

0:35 into the video right after X powers up Iron Man shoots a wrist rocket!!!!!!!

New move? Or just a normal to replace old missile shot?

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
You know...does X's whole armor thing threaten the possibilities of Arthur coming back? In MVC3 he too had the ability to gain stronger armor through one of his supers.

I don't want to jump into the conclusion but it might threaten his chance tho.

That looked like just his X1 armor, though. Even so, I loved that. Hope it's a thing that makes him a bit of a stance character or something!

I made a mistake but I was meant to say Armor Upgrade but I got marked out too much to see that as one of his special move. It's going to be interesting to see how often we would hear about the characters from Capcom. I hope we would able to get the updates on frequently basis.

This footage is SO much better because the combos are not chopped up and framed weird. Much better glimpse at so many moves and combos.

Iron Man flight combo looking straight outta MvC3.

Yeah, the footage looks way better without those terrible editing.

Sigmaah

This game looks SOOOO GOOD. Once they tune it up some more and make it smoother OMFG ITS GONNA BE WILD.

AHHHHH I GET TO MAIN X. I CAN ACTUALLY SAY MY MAIN IS X.

IT'S REAL BOYS.

Let's hope for sigma and oh my god what a game!!!

For Marvel I'd be happy as fuck with Venom if I don't get sigma. I'd run X/Venom all day.

cordy

Banned
Unlike MvC3 where I didn't really have a character I wanted to main, I already know I wanna main X. This should be great.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
You were right about it being Iron Avenger, the previous footage was edited, but this one showed him doing the first part of the move.
Yeah, I just assumed it was before, but it's good to see the dragging animation too. Although it looks kind of weird because it's not happening on ground and just kind of in the air with the super flash behind it like a green screen. Something that needs to be fixed, I think.

0:35 into the video right after X powers up Iron Man shoots a wrist rocket!!!!!!!

Sounds like Repulsar Ray. It's a standing move, so I don't think it replaces his smart rocket (or whatever it's called).

MADGAME

I was hoping they would show a new stage but didn't expect it. Thanos' Sanctuary would be neat.

That's it, don't expect anything else until next year.
Time to be simultaneously hype and sad.

I can't tell if X is reeling back from the rocket hitting him, or if his projectile nullifies the rocket and he reels back from the recoil after shooting.

Looks like they're reusing UMVC3 VO but will likely switch to the Assemble cast

I wouldn't say that for certain because Captain America never said "FOR PEACE" in Umvc3

What does Iron Man say in MVCI after Iron Avenger? I couldn't make it out but its different

and "Come at me with all you've got" is totally new

McNum

It's been a day since the reveal and I want to try X/Morrigan as a team. Depends on how they play, of course. I think I know Morrigan... but X is still a bit of an unknown variable.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
No... Chris G has been talking about the game. But to be fair he plays everything

My sarcasm didnt go through I see.

People were saying nobody was talking about it yesterday even tho all those people I mentioned were (for good or bad).

V-Faction

Quick question: How off the wall is it to have Marvel characters reprise their roles from MvC3? With how much VA's change for every cartoon iteration, is this strange to have the same EXACT people or...? Not including Capcom characters, mutes, and new characters of course.

Prototype

I can't tell if X is reeling back from the rocket hitting him, or if his projectile nullifies the rocket and he reels back from the recoil after shooting.

Looks like it was showing off the durability of Xs projectiles when powered up, as it goes through the rocket and hits Iron Man.

Top Bottom