• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite announced (PC/XB1/PS4, 2017) [Update: Info In OP]

Jawmuncher

So when do you think we'll see the announcements until release besides the obvious places? One a month? Whenever they feel like it? I could see one near RE7 release for the RE character we all know is getting on the roster.

You know...does X's whole armor thing threaten the possibilities of Arthur coming back? In MVC3 he too had the ability to gain stronger armor through one of his supers.

MADGAME

Is that the first time we saw X's alt white too? It is, right?

EDIT: It appears his color scheme changed based on a move or powerup.

Gah, wasn't able to watch it live! Can anyone tell me if they showed any new footage of X? Anything else we can glean in terms of moves/etc.?

Morrigan and Movie Cap are safe but nice to have confirmed!

EDIT: ARGH I'M SEEING TALK OF X'S ARMORS I'M DYING HERE NEED TO SEE

You know...does X's whole armor thing threaten the possibilities of Arthur coming back? In MVC3 he too had the ability to gain stronger armor through one of his supers.
I always thought Arthur was basically the Mega Man for that game based on his moves, but I bet he's still back.

Cap has been hitting the super serum.
That's like saying because Ironman has a giant laser Captain Marvel and Ryu wouldn't be in.

Gah, wasn't able to watch it live! Can anyone tell me if they showed any new footage of X? Anything else we can glean in terms of moves/etc.?

Morrigan and Movie Cap are safe but nice to have confirmed!

X has a move, most likely a super, that has him dawn the Light armor from MMX1. He can charge up his buster that eats smaller projectiles.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So when do you think we'll see the announcements until release besides the obvious places? One a month? Whenever they feel like it? I could see one near RE7 release for the RE character we all know is getting on the roster.

Big tournaments and gaming / comic shows

The assets in this game are so weird.... it's really giving me a Street Fighter V feel in inconsistency. You know... how Zangief looks amazing, but Ken looks like "my first Zbrush assignment".

Morrigan and Captain Marvel look fucking fantastic... while Ryu and X look like they're in Smash for Wii U.

Are people still having doubts? Because that Iron Man combo was more than just a simple ABC combo. I'm loving it, I really never had doubts, but I'll get used to the no assists easily.

I just knew that X would get his powered up state. Good shit.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This footage is SO much better because the combos are not chopped up and framed weird. Much better glimpse at so many moves and combos.

Iron Man flight combo looking straight outta MvC3.

This picture sums up my entire feelings lol. I hope we get some other Darkstalkers in here. Talbain? Demetri? Come on, Capcom.
You know it's all about Donovan, Phobos, Jedah and Lord Raptor. Phobos in particular could do nicely for filling the whole Sentinel leaves depending on how he is handled.

Prototype

Noticed that too.

Looked super awkward like how some OTGs in Skullgirls look.

EDIT: Iron Man flight combo too! Looks a lot like MvC3 in that regard.
You were right about it being Iron Avenger, the previous footage was edited, but this one showed him doing the first part of the move.

https://youtu.be/jioHBlb-WWA

X looks fantastic good times for mega man fans now give is zero and sigma

Michaelscottfacepalm1.gif

Holy shit, that was beautiful. Still awe struck we are getting a new game.

Captain Marvel and Mega Man HNNNNGGGGG

Evilisk

Yeah I'm not at all surprised

It's better that they get the obvious ones outta the way now

perfection.gif

I may be misremebering something, but I feel like the Arthur/Megaman similarities was something that was talked about back in MVC3 as well. Maybe.

MADGAME

So does that gameplay trailer mean we've received everything we've expected to see, or is there something more upcoming on ESPN?

Top Bottom