• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom Origins |OT|

Skilletor

I would be down to get some games in with you online, Tizoc. Skillzilla81 on PSN or XBL. Which do you play?

MSH is probably my 3rd favorite 2D fighter.

A2
Garou
MSH

Love these games and I've actually never stopped playing any of them. Always throw one or the other in and play a bit in training mode every once in awhile.

Tizoc

I would be down to get some games in with you online, Tizoc. Skillzilla81 on PSN or XBL. Which do you play?

MSH is probably my 3rd favorite 2D fighter.

A2
Garou
MSH

Love these games and I've actually never stopped playing any of them. Always throw one or the other in and play a bit in training mode every once in awhile.

I'm on PSN as Tizoc789.
I'll try to be online tonight for a few games, but keep in mind that my connection is rather weak ^_^;

Piccoro

Iron Galaxy released the patch notes last night:

Added a sound when a match has been found
Added no-stun option to Training for Marvel Super Heroes
Added Vs. CPU option for Training Mode
Changing Training Dummy to COM displays the continue countdown over the dummy
Connect/Turning on a 2nd controller cannot control a HUMAN dummy in training sometimes
Crash fix from Darkstalkers, Audio transitions causing rare crashes
Crash fix from SF3TU, signout during a save
Fix from SF3TU, Japan and Asia regions can still matchmake with Region matching on
Fix from SF3TU, spectator leaving lobby causes players to go to lobby instead of rematch
Game Speeds online, MvC → Turbo2, MSH → Turbo
HOLD text is missing in character select for the [SELECT/BACK] controls callout
Improve Skill Rating change on a disconnect based on Darkstalkers
LAN pull crash
Previous profile’s selection would sometimes limit the next profile’s replay selection
Reloading save state in training reverts CPU action to prior setting
Restrict arcade matches to 3 in trial version
Show correct space required when not enough space detected.
Shuma’s preferred Gem is incorrect in the moves list
START button closes button settings screen
Syncing stats at the beginning of matches and ending of Ranked should work without issue
TRC fix from Darkstalkers, Connect to game lost appears when it should say signed out of PSN
TRC, Players can view replays when their player-created content flag is set to blocked.
Unsaved replays now correctly carry over from one profile to another
User Disconnects affect opponent Disconnects in Ranked
Watch With Friends crash
X360 Autosaves in the pause menu can cause brief gameplay stutters
X360 Signing in with a 2nd profile can cause a profile overwrite warning to appear
X360 Signing out after an auto save and pressing start on the title screen can prompt an overwrite warning

Top Bottom