• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Doctor Strange | Production Thread

Ambient80

Can anyone recommend a good Point to start reading this comic? I'm new to comics, and I don't know if I should start at the very beginning or not.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Can anyone recommend a good Point to start reading this comic? I'm new to comics, and I don't know if I should start at the very beginning or not.
You can start with the new series.

Doctor-Strange-1-Cover-dbedd.jpg

Pachimari

How many hours till the trailer will be up?

There's 9 hours left of today, so I suspect it won't be released until tomorrow Europe time?

jph139

Reminds me a lot of the teaser posters for Iron Man 3 and Winter Soldier. "Guy standing with back turned" is a well-trodden path... but for good reason.

tomtom94

Literally the only thing I don't like is I can imagine most people looking it and going "so who's it supposed to be?"

Gorgeous poster, though.

Parch

Never really cared for him in the comics. Always seemed like a support character when magic was needed. But Marvel has done good things with secondary characters in the movies so I can have faith this can be good.

Top Bottom