• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Doctor Strange | Production Thread

BLACKLAC

Trailer next week? I wonderhow crazy is it gonna be.

Well...

Let's just say I have seen full pre-visualization of the sequence of Dr Strange's "trip". It's definitely quite something. I have not read the comics myself but the pre-vis is very trippy.

Heh, we can certainly agree on that...

Hope we see it.

Edit: The more I see the suit the more I love it, Cumberbatch looks great as Strange. Those hands...
LEx3jqb.jpg

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
Trailer next week?

Flame of th Impact...P. .Flame of th Impact...P. .Flame of th Impact...P. .Flame of th Impact...P. .Flame of th Impact...P. .Flame of th Impact...P. .

Hype!!

Pachimari

That's right before I travel. I'm gonna bring that trailer on my phone and watch it on repeat for 12 hours. I'm that excited for Doctor Strange!

G-Bus

Banned
Be interesting to see how they deal with all this magic stuff. Hopefully they go all out and not worry about alienating any of the audience.

Be interesting to see how they deal with all this magic stuff. Hopefully they go all out and not worry about alienating any of the audience.

Marvel's never really done that though. The first damn scene of Captain America: The First Avenger, Red Skull is going on about Odin and Asgardian treasure and the audience is expected to just roll with it.

Strange represents another major part of the MCU like Thor did and they won't hold anything back. Audiences will accept the weirdness more if they go all out.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
He looks great, but then I remember it could've been Ethan Hawke and I get sad.

Still, I know Cucumber will pull it off well. Psyched for that trailer.

Remember when we were all pretty certain Joaquin Phoenix was gonna be Strange?

Was hesitant at the Cumberbatch casting at first but as soon as I saw set pics I was sold.

Top Bottom