• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 | Production Thread

What even happened to that kid? He appeared in IM3 and was said to have signed a contract for a few movies and then has not been mentioned yet, but he lent his voice for the Lego games.
A multi-film contract is pretty much standard for franchises nowadays, even for minor roles. Basically they have the actor/actress locked down for an X amount of films, but they won't necessarily actually use them, but they've got the option to rather than to have to negotiate a contract for a single film.

obin_gam

Another Wednesday another scene released
rRkJiwW.jpg

This is one of the more comprehensible ones :p

Apt101

That's Saldana...

Hair is the same as in the portrait shot

and I'd recognise dat ass anywhere...

There was some dumb movie she was in with I believe Asthon Kutcher, her dad was Bernie Mac. There is a simple scene, where they arrive home and she's simply walking away from the camera. I was next to GF and had to suppress a gasp. Imprinted onto my memory ever since. I have also seen every single film she has been in since.

There was some dumb movie she was in with I believe Asthon Kutcher, her dad was Bernie Mac. There is a simple scene, where they arrive home and she's simply walking away from the camera. I was next to GF and had to suppress a gasp. Imprinted onto my memory ever since. I have also seen every single film she has been in since.

Guess Who.

jmood88

She barely has an ass, so I'm not sure what you were gasping about.

Neoxon

Hah, they're naming a store after Abnett and Lanning. That's a cool nod, like the Nicieza and Liefeld's names on the highway scene in Deadpool.
So I'm not the only one who noticed that. It's a nice little nod to the creators of the current incarnation of the Guardians.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Pretty sure the "Kirby's Trading Post" in the pictures is also a reference to old Jack.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Kinda sad that this won't just be set in space, but I have to admit that I love the idea of Rocket and Groot on Earth.

Dalek

Man I love the idea that they come to Earth. I knew it was inevitable, but not so soon. Looks like they'll be on Earth when Inifinity War starts?

Kathian

Banned
If I was Marvel I'd have a time skip with the gang knowing about things to kick off the Infinity Wars arc.

Which honestly I hate as I like how standalone the first film was from MCU but it makes sense when you consider none of the remaining series has built it up.

DeathyBoy

Banned
If I was Marvel I'd have a time skip with the gang knowing about things to kick off the Infinity Wars arc.

Which honestly I hate as I like how standalone the first film was from MCU but it makes sense when you consider none of the remaining series has built it up.

Well, given the Thanos stuff jars with the first film, I'd be hoping for less of that wider universe crap.

Top Bottom