• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 2 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjen

xKilltheMx said:
I want the Paramour Trophy but also want the keep Liara as my Love Interest so that when I transfer the game over to ME3. Any Suggestions?

Make a save before the paramore trophy triggers, then reload the save to keep Liara

/edit
beaten

To anyone who beat the game, got a question:

Without spoiling anything, can anyone give me some insight on this?

I got enough paragon points to finally gain both Miranda and Jack's loyalty. This is before the suicide mission (which I haven't played yet). Am I on the right track? I know you had to choose one's loyalty if I didn't have enough paragon points. So is it better to have both of their loyalty before the IFF? Also, I couldn't get Zaeed's loyalty since I saved the factory workers. Should it matter or did I mess up?

And can't believe I'm really enjoying this game. I think it's my favorite RPG of this gen. Honestly, I really like FFXIII but after playing ME2, FFXIII feels even more disappointing. :(

TheFLYINGManga_Ka said:
To anyone who beat the game, got a question:

Without spoiling anything, can anyone give me some insight on this?

I got enough paragon points to finally gain both Miranda and Jack's loyalty. This is before the suicide mission (which I haven't played yet). Am I on the right track? I know you had to choose one's loyalty if I didn't have enough paragon points. So is it better to have both of their loyalty before the IFF? Also, I couldn't get Zaeed's loyalty since I saved the factory workers. Should it matter or did I mess up?

And can't believe I'm really enjoying this game. I think it's my favorite RPG of this gen. Honestly, I really like FFXIII but after playing ME2, FFXIII feels even more disappointing. :(

Just don't bring Zaed in your final commando.

You should have your paragorn in the final " level " in order to deal with Miranda/Jack thing. I could manage it, but for some reason, I couldn't settle Tali/Legion thing at first, but I could win back Legion right after it.

UnluckyKate said:
Just don't bring Zaed in your final commando.

You should have your paragorn in the final " level " in order to deal with Miranda/Jack thing. I could manage it, but for some reason, I couldn't settle Tali/Legion thing at first, but I could win back Legion right after it.
Thanks.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Bah, I need to get this for my PC, but I have to buy the first before I do that. My body is ready for another ME marathon.

Random thought: Am I the only one who always plays as the same Shepard? It's like I have an idea of who Shepard is and anything else doesn't feel right. This is probably why I still haven't completed either games with Male Shepard.

Gvaz

Banned
I have to play as the same shepard. I can't do it default because I want my character to be me, though as long as Shepard is voiced and I'm locked to 1-3 responses, it's never going to really be "me".

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
DL'ed Lair of the Shadow Broker and got sucked back into Mass Effect 2 right away :). I want to start a new game with my ME1 character. I was wondering, can you change your class while importing a ME1 character? My ME1 Shepard is an infiltrator, I kinda want to do something else but it'd be more fun playing with this character then with a new character.

Gamer98

Banned
My 360 got stolen so now I have to start my Mass effect experience over again (skipping ME1) I gotta recreate my renegade adept Shepard all over again. I thought I would hate playing it over again making the same decisions but the combat is so fun I forgot how much I loved this game.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
Dark FaZe said:
Can someone help me real quick? Looking for a list of the DLC that people would deem as being crucial.

Shadow Broker
Overlord
Kasumi

in order of importance

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
lastplayed said:
Random question, but does anyone know if there are any ME2 character editors out there? I need to make a gif of Shepard with specific facial features at a certain point, but would rather use my existing save and not have to play through the game just to get there.
Actually, we've moved here because this is about to hit the post cap: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=418972

Edit: I'll just move your post to that one as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom