• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Matrix Online Beta Giveaway

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Bristow said:
Probably got it off Fileplanet. They're giving away something like 5k every Tuesday to subscribers.

I know that; I'm a file planet subscriber myself. The thing is, the fileplanet site doesn't actually tell you HOW to apply for the beta! There's nothing to sign up for unless you are a new subscriber.

Dead

well not really...yet
Damnit I really wanted this..and Im not about to spend $16 to subcribe to FP for the CHANCE to win one.... oh well

Dead

well not really...yet
Lyte Edge said:
I know that; I'm a file planet subscriber myself. The thing is, the fileplanet site doesn't actually tell you HOW to apply for the beta! There's nothing to sign up for unless you are a new subscriber.
Its a random drawing every tuesday, so I guess they send you an email if you won

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Yes I got it off Fileplanet during the first giveaway. Just wasn't my speed of game, and I really can't put a lot of time into it so I'm not doing them any good.

Shit, this game sucks. I don't know why you'd want to beta test it. I've been on the beta for over a month....crap game! :) Good job on getting $100 for a beta slot though! I hope WBO doesn't catch your personal info from eBay.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
DJ Demon J said:
Shit, this game sucks. I don't know why you'd want to beta test it. I've been on the beta for over a month....crap game! :) Good job on getting $100 for a beta slot though! I hope WBO doesn't catch your personal info from eBay.
Who are you talking to?

I don't see anyone here selling stuff on Ebay or making any money off the beta...unless I missed a post back there on page 1 :)

Top Bottom